• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    Looks very good. I'll be in touch in a few days for more information and to place an order. I've got several I'd like to have made. What's your time frame look like?

A short list of what I'm after is an IWB for a M&P9 Pro 5". An IWB for a XDS 4". An OWB single mag holder for the M&P. And an OWB for a small light and knife. I can send you the light and knife no problem.

Ill shoot you a PM. As of now I can usually get things done in 2 or 3 days.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    good looking holsters. need a paddle for my shield 9mm. hmmmmm

I'd be happy to make you one :yesway:.

Here's some stuff I've been wanting to make for my XDS.

IWB mag carriers.
    2u70zuw.jpg

OWB mag carrier
    rvfuqv.jpg

2s60yls.jpg

Made a new appendix rig for it also, mag release was hard to cut around and i took too much off in that area. I'll have to do something different for it next time.

1z4wy8o.jpg

Made an OWB for it also.

vetdnq.jpg

Carries very well, I love this little gun. 26 rounds of 9mm in a tiny package.

2u5rjir.jpg

Last edited:

spoke78

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Hancock County
    That XDS setup looks very nice. I'm wanting to get more stuff made up for mine too. So far I have just done the OWB for it. Which do you like better for it? The IWB or OWB. The small thin frame makes both easy to carry.

I'd be happy to make you one :yesway:.

Here's some stuff I've been wanting to make for my XDS.

IWB mag carriers.
    2u70zuw.jpg

OWB mag carrier
    rvfuqv.jpg

2s60yls.jpg

Made a new appendix rig for it also, mag release was hard to cut around and i took too much off in that area. I'll have to do something different for it next time.

1z4wy8o.jpg

Made an OWB for it also.

vetdnq.jpg

33lft3s.jpg

Carries very well, I love this little gun. 26 rounds of 9mm in a tiny package.

2u5rjir.jpg

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    That XDS setup looks very nice. I'm wanting to get more stuff made up for mine too. So far I have just done the OWB for it. Which do you like better for it? The IWB or OWB. The small thin frame makes both easy to carry.

It just depends on the occasions for the day. I'd say I carry AIWB about 95% of the time.

DonkeyKong

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2014
    Kokomo
    I have a Sig 220 full size as a EDC weapon. I want to put my TLR1 on it. Anyway you can make a holster to accommodate light ??
    IWB.

DonkeyKong

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2014
    Kokomo
    Hey man, I got your PM but I can't reply to it becuase I don't have enough posts. I'm looking for a IWB Kydex for the P220 with my TLR1s on it.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    Hey man, I got your PM but I can't reply to it becuase I don't have enough posts. I'm looking for a IWB Kydex for the P220 with my TLR1s on it.

I couldn't pull up your message on facebook for whatever reason, I can do that configuration no problem. Shoot me an email at cckholsters@gmail.com and I'll get some more info about what you're looking for.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    So, do you use the prop guns exclusively? I am getting set up to start making a few holsters and sheaths, but I've always wondered if the heat would damage a polymer gun.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    So, do you use the prop guns exclusively? I am getting set up to start making a few holsters and sheaths, but I've always wondered if the heat would damage a polymer gun.

I also use real guns. You just have to do prep work to it, block out any bulky controls, ejection port, make a channel for the sights , block out the trigger some. It can be time consuming so that's why I prefer molds for popular guns. The heat won't hurt the gun. Just make sure you press it with a loaded mag in the well or you can crush the mag well.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I also use real guns. You just have to do prep work to it, block out any bulky controls, ejection port, make a channel for the sights , block out the trigger some. It can be time consuming so that's why I prefer molds for popular guns. The heat won't hurt the gun. Just make sure you press it with a loaded mag in the well or you can crush the mag well.

Thanks, I was PMing you as you were replying, you can ignore that.:):

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    I haven't posted anything in a while so here's some more.

Found some pictures of the first couple of holsters I made, they aren't pretty haha. I guess the old adage practice makes perfect is true.

qstee8.jpg

eia2cx.jpg

16c2fyh.jpg

2m3ms1j.jpg

CW9 OWB

11txzso.jpg

2drbdpj.jpg

XDS 4" OWB

2eov4ie.jpg

348r9zt.jpg

Sig 226 w/ TRL-1 Paddle Holster

sqjasm.jpg

ivi9hv.jpg

Sig 226 Paddle Holster

2zidg9d.jpg

dgnvrc.jpg

Sig 226 TRL-1 OWB

2vj3fqs.jpg

imkk03.jpg

Sig 250 SC Paddle Holster

240wz0z.jpg

2hmedjc.jpg

hulv6p.jpg

Sig 226 IWB

6tiexs.jpg

30j5n4i.jpg

M&P Pro IWB

2edmty9.jpg

P250 SC IWB

116ulbd.jpg

2ccp3ba.jpg

2d6jm2f.jpg

e8uwkx.jpg

Sig 226 TRL-1 IWB

vzityu.jpg

25iaio8.jpg

Glock 27

3521xz6.jpg

wgswuo.jpg

IWB/OWB reversible mag carrier

t4wzt4.jpg

14btkt3.jpg

Last edited:

wva3470

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    For anyone who is hesitant about ordering from Hpclayto, don't be. I ordered a bunch of holsters for guys to see what they wanted. Delivered quickly, and everything looks Fantastic! Will be ordering a bunch more in the very near future!
    Bill

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Hey, where do you get your hardware from? I am especially interested in those open backed Chicago Screws with grommets.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    Hey, where do you get your hardware from? I am especially interested in those open backed Chicago Screws with grommets.

Knifekits.com and indexfasteners.com mostly. And in case anyone else is wondering I can do a mag and a light but I'll have to get the light from you somehow unless it's one that I already have.

Top Bottom