• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Thieves posing as cops raid Sierra Vista home, rob pair

The four masked men unscrewed the bulb on the front porch light of a home on the northwest side of Sierra Vista between 3 and 4:30 a.m..

The men then pounded on the front door and announced themselves as police officers.

When the residents opened the door, the four men rushed inside and demanded cash, said Carol Capas, spokeswoman for the Cochise County Sheriff's Office.

Disturbing trend adding to the confusion when woken up in the early morning.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Good thing, i have two motion lights on the front of my house. They would have to disable 5 lights for me not to be able to see them. Also, a security camera will be going up this weekend which is has night vision.

Either way this is a disturbing trend. lets hope it does out quickly.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Why answer the door? If the police wanted in you would be blinded and deaf face down in the ground being zip tied before you knew what was going on...

The real question is what drugs did they have in their house that someone else wanted???

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Yeah, I have layers of observation, especially in front. Out back is a sliding glass door, so they're not hiding anything. I don't answer the door without a .45 ready to fire. The FedEx driver came way after dark one time; there's someone out there with a flashlight, and I'm watching on the camera. I got ready. Stupidity and malignance ruin things for everyone. People can call me paranoid, fine; I don't mind being on the leading edge, as I'd rather be a good example than a sad lesson.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Same here -- If someone were to beat on my door in the middle of the night I will be armed, my wife will be armed and on the phone before I open the door. I will also remain in a blocking position of the door to ensure it is not an easy-in like I am welcoming the girlscouts selling cookies.

Top Bottom