• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Y'know...you'd be surprised how fast your day can turn into s**t...I remember up around me in Highland many years ago, "a simple bank robbery" on a nice summer day turned into a hostage situation for an elderly woman and her daughter hanging clothes in the back yard.

One of the armed men ran down a street, across some RR tracks and into a series of open yards and came across the women and he dragged them inside and it was a hostage situation for a number of hours. Things turned out well...this time.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    This is a Democrat wet dream. Home invasion that fortunately the home owner was unarmed so that the criminal was not harmed. See the Liberal way is the best way, no criminals were harmed this time.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    This is a Democrat wet dream. Home invasion that fortunately the home owner was unarmed so that the criminal was not harmed. See the Liberal way is the best way, no criminals were harmed this time.

Indeed, thankfully the criminal was uninjured.

Remember, it's NOT his fault. He probably got fired from his private-sector job for coming to work stoned and he cussed out the boss in a drug-induced rage. Then, because of that unfortunate circumstance by the greedy employer he ran out of money and didn't have anything to buy more dope.

So he was FORCED by these circumstances that conspired against him to invade this home. Since the homeowner was not the generous type he had to start shooting to get the goods he DESERVED to have.

If only for this sequester thing that dried up his welfare and food stamps, none of this would have happened!

You see, it's NOT HIS FAULT!

Noway Jose

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Truly a sad story. You know that poor wife feels terrible if she sent him to investigate.

And that ladies and gentlemen a reason why I carried while doing yard work earlier this evening.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    My dad happened to be looking in my direction when I got off the couch last time I was home, and saw I was CC, and he said, I didnt know you had it on.

I told him, if its legal, Its on me. Period.

Bastards are everywhere.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    If only it was illegal to use a weapon in a home invasion, this would not happen. Must make more gun-free zones!!!

This whole thing doesn't make sense. According to Feinstein, as soon as the thug found out that the victims were unarmed, he should have put down his own weapon.

Top Bottom