Homeland Security Chief Uses Glock as Laser Pointer, Panics Foreigners.......Yea

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    Homeland Security Chief Uses Glock as Laser Pointer, Panics Foreigners

Jerome M. Hauer, Gov. Andrew Cuomo's director of homeland security, took out his handgun and used the laser sighting device attached to the barrel as a pointer in a presentation to a foreign delegation, according to public officials. It happened Oct. 24 in Albany at the highly secure state emergency operations center below State Police headquarters.

So yea, this was in New York BTW.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    WOW! Flaming hypocrisy, sweeping the crowd AND ignoring the the 4 rules of handling a firearm. Not to mention at least one possible felony. Tells me all I need to know about the douchebag and anyone that supports him.

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    Best part of the story for me was the head of Homeland Security for the state of New York is not allowed by law to carry a pistol in his place of work. This make total sense. Typical New York crazy ass laws, that are nuts.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Morons, I've got morons on my team. Percy Garris (Strother Martin), Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    He needs to lose the ability to carry any firearm. Take his badge and send him packing. This guy's a moron of the first class.

Last edited:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I heard a story from a credible person that they witnessed the same basic problem at Don's Guns several years back.

This person said they were in Don's looking for something when Don himself raised a revolver with a laser on it and trained the laser on the back of a customers head in a demonstration of the laser for another customer.

My source said he hasn't been back since.
    This story is 15 years old.

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    I heard a story from a credible person that they witnessed the same basic problem at Don's Guns several years back.

This person said they were in Don's looking for something when Don himself raised a revolver with a laser on it and trained the laser on the back of a customers head in a demonstration of the laser for another customer.

My source said he hasn't been back since.
    This story is 15 years old.

If Don has us killed for your post let me state; I love my family.

If Don or any of his "associates" see this post please remember that I only started this thread. Im not the one that was spreading these horrible lies against Mr Don. A well respected "business" man.

In all seriousness Im not surprised. Also Don and his wife are bad tippers. Just sayin......

HuntingBear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    How many firearm safety rules were violated? Just another report that reaffirms the esteem I hold for the Homeland Security personnel.

Wysko

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Indy, West Side.
    I cant help but thinking about the crap Yeager had to go through for doing so much less in comparison to this bone head waving loaded a gun in a room.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    If this is true, the guy should be fired! On the other hand, a report used to be quotes from both sides with a conclusion, leaving the reader to decide which side is right. These days, it's very easy to post an article with a fancy backdrop, stating a case, without any verified facts.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I cant help but thinking about the crap Yeager had to go through for doing so much less in comparison to this bone head waving loaded a gun in a room.

Totally different situation. Yeager is a small business man. Yeager produces value. Entrepreneurs should be held to much higher standards than politburo members.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Even the Huff Post covered this, I do believe it really happened. He is in the special class and will be exempted from what we would face for doing something so stupid.

Top Bottom