• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Doubtful, but this is current line of logic that is running rampant.
    It’s doubtful in this case but the other case gives abit more reason for pause. I’m not 100% convinced that there’s absolutely no chance that it couldn’t be a false flag. I’m also not trying to convince anyone that it is.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    ....because if a right winger was to do this, you can bet that they would have gone off.

Even a leftest moron could get something to work with all the free resources out there at their disposal. But like Actaeon has been saying, ZERO detonated?
    That in itself is crazy and very unlikely.

Not necessarily. The bomb shows the threat. Respect for life precludes detonation.

That sounds conservative to me.

You all just spent PAGES saying how being a democrat = violence.

Try to keep up.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Not necessarily. The bomb shows the threat. Respect for life precludes detonation.

That sounds conservative to me.

You all just spent PAGES saying how being a democrat = violence.

Try to keep up.

I'm talking about the super rare crazy right winger. He would have made them workable.

The way they were made, Helen Keller could have made them workable. :n00b:

....or are we just spinning today.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Doubtful, but this is current line of logic that is running rampant.

The groups were small until Bartolo Fuente got behind it. He was from Honduras and migrated to Mexico after getting in a little bit of trouble with the CIA for protesting the US backed Contras war on the Sandinistas. He is a coyote and the host of a radio show on migration called Without Borders. He got behind the movement and television picked it up, and it took on a life of it's own. Honduras is allowing them to leave on their own, publicly denying any human rights violations. So everyone is free to leave and nobody has to pay for a coyote to migrate north. The UN is in Mexico to offer asylum in accordance with international law, but their destination goal is the United States. Go figure. A guy with an old beef against the CIA is pushing them north.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Rare? Oh.....they are pretty common.

cVeq1Et.gif

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I can't but help but ask, if bombs being sent to liberals is suspicious because people think it's a false flag to gin up the Democrats, why isn't a caravan of South American migrants viewed the same way? It would seem to me that migrants traveling north plays perfectly to Conservative talking points for the mid-terms.

As flaky as the right is, you really think they'd risk doing that? They know their own party would bend over and let them in.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Lies?

Let's start with a truth, then.

Oh...but you don't consider that right wing violence. ... just the threat of violence .... sort of like an unexploded pipe bomb....
    i15shutdown.jpg

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Ok, how many days till the midterms? What else can possibly happen to take our minds off the real issues?

What's next - any predictions?

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    U.S./MEXICO BORDER—The migrant caravan headed for the U.S. has been the center of much controversy, but the problem seems to have solved itself, as the entire caravan has mysteriously disappeared.

In other, unrelated, good news, there's now a really cool-looking giant wooden horse sitting right at the U.S. border, fresh for the taking.

The wooden horse is massive in size -- big enough to fit thousands of people inside if it were hollow (though judging by its weight, the horse is already filled with something). It could make a neat tourist attraction, and President Trump was quick to call dibs on it. "That's my horse; I saw it first!" Trump said in a public statement. "It's the biggest and best horse ever, so obviously it's meant for me. Bring it across the border immediately before someone else takes it!"

Workers are already busy moving the horse, which is conveniently on four giant wooden wheels. "Remember Troy!" called out one of the workers as they began moving it. It's unclear what Troy, a character from the NBC sitcom Community played by famous actor/musician Donald Glover, has to do with a large, wooden horse, but remembering his antics did put a smile on everyone's faces as they began the hard work of moving the massive horse across the U.S. border.

https://babylonbee.com/news/migrant...d_hlNxKcFV8rDLj6mxdHcjUQGI_3JoNpK8ugpn1VOVt08

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Lies?

Let's start with a truth, then.

Oh...but you don't consider that right wing violence. ... just the threat of violence .... sort of like an unexploded pipe bomb....
    i15shutdown.jpg

You mean people standing their ground after being harassed by feds multiple times?

I don't recall them ever hurting an officer.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Ok, how many days till the midterms? What else can possibly happen to take our minds off the real issues?

Yep, I got one.

More caravans. (obviously)
    And unfortunately some leftest will do something really stupid like hurt some illegals before or after they hop the wall and it will be blamed on the right.

Just been my fear since this caravan thing started. These elections are real important to me but to the left..... they are everything and I don't think there's anything they won't do or try.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30

Obama's turnout at his next rally will be smaller the the small turnout at Vegas.He will also refer to himself MORE then 98 times.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yep, I got one.

More caravans. (obviously)
    And unfortunately some leftest will do something really stupid like hurt some illegals before or after they hop the wall and it will be blamed on the right.

Just been my fear since this caravan thing started. These elections are real important to me but to the left..... they are everything and I don't think there's anything they won't do or try.

2 men have already died.
    Fell off a truck.

Top Bottom