• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    I've riden and owned most brands of motorcycles, Honda, Yamaha, Kawa, Suzi, and Harley's. Street bikes, dirt bikes, moto and enduro.

I like Harley's.

131834.jpg

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I used to be a diehard Harley guy. I bought a new ultra in 07 and have 28,500 miles on it. Once I started doing longer rides and got into seeing the sites and not woorying about what I was on, I got more interested in comfort. My next bike will probably be a BMW R1200RT. 700+ miles in less than 15 hours makes for a sore butt.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    At least it is made in the USA. The brand has its problems, just like any other brand. My 99 Classic turned over 75,000 miles a couple of weeks ago. It is the finest machine I have ever owned. I intend to ride the wheels off of it. I have owned a 1951, a 1966, a 1977, a 1981, a 2007, and this one. I love them all and I miss the ones that are gone.

To each, his own. I don't disparage anybody's choice for a ride. Just get out and ride........And you are welcome to ride with me, if you can keep up. How about Denver in 18 hours to see my kids and grandkids?

Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    At least it is made in the USA. The brand has its problems, just like any other brand. My 99 Classic turned over 75,000 miles a couple of weeks ago. It is the finest machine I have ever owned. I intend to ride the wheels off of it. I have owned a 1951, a 1966, a 1977, a 1981, a 2007, and this one. I love them all and I miss the ones that are gone.

To each, his own. I don't disparage anybody's choice for a ride. Just get out and ride........And you are welcome to ride with me, if you can keep up. How about Denver in 18 hours to see my kids and grandkids?

Denver straight thru??? Never gonna happen for this ole man. That sounds like work. There are too many things to stop and see and too many diners in small towns to eat in. It would take me a week to get to Denver.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Going west, I admit to eating a lot of hot dogs while fueling in gas stations. It's a matter of motivation I guess. Coming back, I usually take a couple of days. From Ft Wayne, 30 to I80 to I76. Coming back, US36 and US 24.

Great fun.....Just remember to wear the brain bucket in Missouri....I forgot once.

Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    :+1:I own a Harley and have owned several diff. brands I ride for me and could care less what other people think of my scoot. Ride whatever makes you happy. JUST RIDE !

Absolutely. I am an adult that makes decisions for just me. I ride what I want to ride. I ride what makes me feel good. I ride a Harley (and I choose to wear a helmet, was a Trooper in my first life).

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    I don't watch South Park, but I'm sure whatever they say is relevant, funny, pithy, and true. Please enlighten me......

I have to say, I wasn't really a fan of SP until recently. Once I realized Parker and Stone were fairly libertarian, I went and watched a few episodes and decided it was worth my time.

Warning: very much not safe for work, in mixed company, with your parents, clergy, the politically correct, or among Harley riders. (you've been warned)
    South Park Episode Player - South Park: The F Word

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    :laugh:

(former not so proud owner of a '95 Heritage Softail that was in the shop more than it was under my azz... love this video)

Top Bottom