• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breas1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Indy
    So I recently decided to go kydex. I did a good bit of research checking out all different makes and what not. A good friend of mine, Stainer, told me to check out Hooch Holsters a member of the board, GPD177. I sent him an an email and he promptly replied with the answers to my questions and pictures of his work. I went a head and had him make me up an holster for my full size M&P 9mm.

I ordered it on Tuesday and by Saturday it was in my hands, just like he said it would be. My over all impressions of the holster were a great quality product. The fit and retention is great which was some what of a concern of mine. It holds the gun firm and had a slight forward cant making for a smooth, quck draw. I also went a head and got the belt loops so I can carry IWB as well as OWB and have been carring it for about a week now and I absolutly love it! Very comfortable and hugs up nice and tight to the body.

Jeff does great work on top of being a good dude to just talk to. I highly recomend checking out his work and for the price you can't beat it, $60 with the IWB straps. And here are a few pic's to go along with it. I will be buying more stuff from him in the future. Sorry for the poor cell phone pics but here they are:

IMG-20120903-00059.jpg

IMG-20120903-00060.jpg

IMG-20120903-00061.jpg

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Could just be me, but when I saw the title of this thread I was thinking of something else entirely....:whistle:

Top Bottom