• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GPD177

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    Hey I just wanted to announce that my website Hooch Holsters | Custom Kydex Gun Concealment Holsters is now on line.

I want to thank everyone who has purchased my gear in the last year and a half. I started doing this mostly for fun and to make buck or two to fund some new gun gear. The support that I have received from the people on this forum as well as other local buyers has been something that I honestly had not expected. I also appreciate the opportunity to have met several INGOers that I otherwise would not have had the chance to meet. Your support and kind words has encouraged me to jump in to this venture with both feet. I look forward to seeing where it goes.

Please feel free to visit the site, as often as possible. Thank you again for all of the support you have shown me.

Jeff

Last edited:

nb1980

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Columbus
    The site looks great. Thanks for how quickly you got the holster ready for me. I told several of my family members about it will direct them to the website now.

BrinNutz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    SBN
    Nice looking site...Can you do an XD40 with a light? No straps needed, so I guess OWB, just need the holes as it will be mounted to fixed object. Cost?

Posting from my phone...

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Picked up my first one yesterday and wore it around the house to get used to it. I was really surprised how comfortable it was to wear. Fantastic retention and easy draw. Thanks Jeff, that was great work!

Top Bottom