• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • troy28

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    Behind the crosshairs
    I have been looking into getting a gun done in Cerakote and happened upon H.G.C.. I have filled out their Quote request on their site twice now and have not heard back. I could not find any other contact information on their website.

Honestly I would have normally assumed they didn't want my business and moved on to my next option. But they are with in driving distance (2hr) and I like supporting local business. I thought I would see if they had a presence here and see what INGO had to say.

Any personal reviews if they are worth pursuing to do business with?

Any other suggestions on how to make contact with them?

Last edited:

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    They used to be a vender here, I've thought about sending my kimber off for refinish when I get cash...I may swing by there we I go to Bloomington sat.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I have been looking into getting a gun done in Cerakote and happened upon H.G.C.. I have filled out their Quote request on their site twice now and have not heard back. I could not find any other contact information on their website.

Honestly I would have normally assumed they didn't want my business and moved on to my next option. But they are with in driving distance (2hr) and I like supporting local business. I thought I would see if they had a presence here and see what INGO had to say.

Any personal reviews if they are worth perusing to do business with?

Any other suggestions on how to make contact with them?

I will shoot him an email.

Last edited:

jotto

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    NW Indiana
    I had 6 firearms refinished by him early last month. You can see his work here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ussion/206552-firearms_cerakote_complete.html and also on his face book page.

I contacted him via his email address at: info@hoosierguncoat.net

He was very prompt communicating with me. I suggest contacting him this way. I have noticed that eh updates his face book page far more often than his internet page.

All in all it was a pleasure doing business with him and I intend to take some more firearms to him for refinishing in the future.

loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    Sorry about no pics I thought that with my limited photography skills that my photos would just look a black slide, I'm sure that you have all seen one of those. I hope that you can get some idea of the quality from here
    5-1-12021.jpg
    5-1-12018.jpg
    So if you guys tricked me into this just to make fun of my photos there's gonna be trouble. I know where to find you.;)

Last edited:

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Sorry about no pics I thought that with my limited photography skills that my photos would just look a black slide, I'm sure that you have all seen one of those. I hope that you can get some idea of the quality from here
    5-1-12021.jpg
    5-1-12018.jpg
    So if you guys tricked me into this just to make fun of my photos there's gonna be trouble. I know where to find you.;)

nice! I like that look!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Ernie does some great work. He's worked on three of my guns and I was satisfied with them all. He doesn't have a storefront, but he gets away sometimes and doesn't check his email/PMs.

MCFGPic.jpg

AS19113.jpg

38Special2.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    10°17'42.48"N 85°5
    Thanks for all the good comments.

Troy, I am sorry that we did not receive your contract form but glad that you reached out for more information. I recently started using my smart phone to collect the contacts and this tells me it might not be working correctly. Thanks for the heads up. I will look into it right away.

Please send me some information through email about what work you are considering and I will send you a quote. info@hoosierguncoat.net We do not maintain a standard storefront so I we need to schedule a time if you wanted to do a drop off.

Top Bottom