• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 0371richwiner

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2010
    anderson IN
    alright guys, im trying to figure out what is the best way for me either put a container under it, or route it elsewhere. I went through the 46 page Reloading room thread and i saw two LNL's both just had the rubber hose going into trash cans. This is the setup i have now, just an old water bottle with a hole cut in the cap for the hose and then 2 eye hooks with a piece of elastic rope securing it in place. it seems to work ok, just its not that aesthetically pleasing. Please just explain or post a picture of your setup thanks.

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    I take 2 plastic grocery bags, put one inside the other, and tape them to the end of the plastic tube. I then set them up on something to hold them up so the wight of the spent primers does not pull the plastic tube off the brass tube. Believe me this system holds a lot of spent primers. My reloading setup is in the basement, so esthetics are not an issue. I tried a trash can , and several other things, but I always ended up with spent primers on the floor.

gopurdue02

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011
    alright guys, im trying to figure out what is the best way for me either put a container under it, or route it elsewhere. I went through the 46 page Reloading room thread and i saw two LNL's both just had the rubber hose going into trash cans. This is the setup i have now, just an old water bottle with a hole cut in the cap for the hose and then 2 eye hooks with a piece of elastic rope securing it in place. it seems to work ok, just its not that aesthetically pleasing. Please just explain or post a picture of your setup thanks.

my only recommendation would be to put down a mat or rip out the carpeting. you will be surprised how much stuff you spill and most is somewhat toxic. I reloaded in the garage and blow out all the junk out the front. baby + lead in house = very bad. I take a shower and wash my cloths before. handling the kid.

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    My wife and I shoot a lot during the summer, and as much as we can in the winter weather permitting. I also load 5 different calibers. Needless to say with the price of factory ammo, I have been doing a lot more reloading. Since I have been stuck in the house this winter, I have been doing some stockpiling.

Top Bottom