Hot Girl, oh and a Ruger 10/22 range report.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Today I was asked to take my special girl shooting, I know, I'm a lucky man. She had never shot a rifle before, and I did have a pair of Magpul MBUS sights i really wanted to try out(yes they are amazing)

first started her off with a red dot, just to get her comfortable. And she had to get acquainted with the rifle.

IMG_0664.jpg

once she was comfortable she had a real go with the Ruger. all day we shot Winchester Wildcat lubricated 40 gr. lead round nose. This is great value price ammo, not one miss fire the whole day.

IMG_0665.jpg

Her first target going for accuracy. not to bad for her first time. shots taken with Winchester Wildcat .22 40 grain bullets, at 25 yards. Optics were a BSA Red Dot, the cheapy walmart kind.

IMG_0668.jpg

Now for the Magpul MBUS trials.

IMG_0685.jpg

These sights are performers. great for the money. even better for the price. This is a group that can be covered by a half dollar(except the one flyer to the top left) at 50 yards with them on right out of the box.

IMG_0689.jpg

the Squirrels do not stand a chance now. :ar15:

IMG_0693.jpg

And the gun was not loaded, and her finger was not on the trigger for this last picture.

Last edited:

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Nice. it's good starting them out on something that won't scare them away from the sport. My wife went a First Shots class last spring and loved it. So I bought her a Ruger Mark III and she loves that pistol. now we just gotta get her a little more accurate.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I'm going to need to see some more revealing photos before I can comment, maybe a few dozen bikini pics:D

Nice looking rifle, and what range is that?

jmildoc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    South of Indy (in the woods)
    good job lady..... i posted a while ago about how to get my wife to shoot with me... well since I got a semi auto .22 rifle i catch her picking it up and going out and shooting all my magazines till empty......

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I have a setup similar to that. Mine is a stainless carbine model. I have the same rail, only I have a Butler Creek folding stock. Is that a type of barrel shround you have and how did it install? That looks like something I might be interested in.

kcw12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2008
    Whats this girls number.... I will be willing to donate time and ammo to hone her skills of shooting.............

No in all reality. She did good. Keep up the good work.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Protect those eyes!

Eye protection, it's a great gift and shows you care.:)

She may look really hot in her tre chic oversized praying mantis shades but you want shooting glasses that wrap around the sides in case the gun comes apart (afterall it's a metal box with an explosion in front of your face) or brass bites her.

AOSafety SELECT - Personal Safety Products for Women featuring Amy Wynn Pastor

97300_97301_97302.jpg

Top Bottom