• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    Have a bunch of extra parts that need new homes. Pickup in Muncie, IN, or I can ship an order for a blanket $5. I do travel around quite a bit, but no promises. Feel free to include your cell number in a PM if you prefer to text.
    Makes offers if you want to buy a bunch of stuff.

I also have a thread of random non-firearms related items, including MRE's, roller blades, and a smidge of camping gear. Click here.
    I also have a thread of reloading supplies. Click here.

20160829_221232_zps35lzz0os.jpg

A-1) Pachmayr American Legend Grips. Unused. Package reads: "Select Walnut & Rubber finger groove grip. No back strap. Fits Taurus Large frame Revolvers. (M65, M66, M80, M82, M83, M86, M96. The TR3-ALS will not fit guns with serial number that have a letter prefix." Very cool, very classic, but unused. $15.
    A-2) Fixxxer Componends glock end plates. $10 per. One reads, "Libertas" with crossed rifles, and has the scripture of Joshua 1:9.
    A-3) Clipdraw. End plate with side clip for glock 17/19/22/23/24/25/26/27/28/31/32/33/34/35/36. $10 SOLD
    A-4) 2x screw in Magnifier from a Barska electro scope. Free
    A-5) Ebay sunshade. Says its 40mm but looks like 30mm to me. Free
    A-6) Unbranded low mount 1" scope rings. $10
    A-7) Ace SOCOM collapsible stock. Its been spray painted and partially removed. New foam cover. I bought it from a guy who neglected to tell me it was the model that needs the Collar to mount it. I called Ace and they still carry that part, its $30. If no one buys it I will order the part eventually. $80. SOLD
    A-8) glock mag pictured is a .40 10 rounder. I'll probably send that to CA, but PM me if you want it. SOLD

20160829_220816_zps4dqucmvx.jpg

B-1) 3 sets of carbine handguards with heat shields. [strike]2 are round and 1 is oval[/strike]. $5 per. 1 round one left.
    B-2) AR15 delta ring assembly with USGI barrel nut. $5. SOLD
    B-3) AR10 delta ring assembly with barrel nut (PSA 7.62x51 takeoff) $10 SOLD
    B-4) Bushmaster stock body take-off. Think comm-spec but I'll check after work and edit this post. $10 SOLD
    B-5) Plastic AK grip. Feels cheap but I don't know anything about it. Free GONE
    B-6) 5 positions "vertical" foregrip. Has velcro where the pressure switched can go. Good enough for a range plinker, nothing more serious. Free GONE

20160829_215417_zpsx5rsdrel.jpg

C-1) Receiver height steel gas block and pinned carbine length gas tube. Uses 2 set screws. $25 SOLD
    C-2) Aluminum lower height gas block Railed on top and bottom. $10 Delton take off
    C-3) Carbine length drop in quadrail. Delton take off. $20 SOLD
    C-4) FDE MOE carbine length drop in handguard with 1 rail section. $20 S&W take off SPF

20160829_222943_zpsslzzf8xb.jpg

D-1) Blackhawk drop leg panel. Unused. 2 straps. $20
    D-2) 4x Speed reload pouches. I think Eagle makes them for the USMC but I'm not positive. High quality. Felt lined with cover than can be velcro'd down. Will fit 1911 or simliar single stack mag (even a Hi-Point 995 mag). $10 per or $30 for all 4.
    D-3) Old SAW drum pouch. Velcro panel. it was cut on one side and repaired by the Sew'N'Sew guy in town here. Good GP or IFAK pouch. $5
    D-4) Blackhawk pouch. Velcro/fastex buckle closure. Also a good GP or IFAK pouch. $10 (bottom right)
    D-5) Padded SAW sling. Its an older style 2-point but good for a heavy rifle. Buckle releases it to tight 1-point. $10 SOLD
    D-5) CS pouch. Would probably fit a flashbang. Velcro closue, gator clip attachment. Slightly padded, and green. Free

20160829_231630_zps2sds47s1.jpg

E-1) 3-point slings. Have two. The left is made of a stiffer nylon and has a swing release to switch to 1-point mode. Tan attachment straps (left) (SOLD). The other is a softer nylon with fastex for the 1-point mode (right). Both have quick release. SPF $5 per. Both good slings, but I'm using 2-points now BOTH SOLD
    E-2) Cheap mag pouch. Came off a rifle case. Holds AK or AR mags but AR mags get covered. Came off a rifle case IIRC. $5 SOLD
    E-3) Pouch from a Ka-Bar Mule. Will mount sideways or vertical on a belt or pack strap for camping. Will hold a glock 17/22 mag. GONE
    E-4) P60 lamp/reflector assembly. fits 6p, C2, D2, G2, G2Z, Z2 lights. 65 lumens. Free

20160829_231736_zps0g7rt0ne.jpg

IMAG6600_zpsimsuszoj.jpg

F-1) USMC FROG gear lightweight Balaclava. Mesh head, covers face but can pull down below chin. Unused. $10 SOLD
    F-2) 6 mag/utility/dump pouch. These are cool. They have a velcro in divider that allows you to fit 2 stacks of 3 mags in each side, or you can remove it and use it for a SAW Drum or surefire/Magpul drum, etc. Or the flaps and center divider can be removed and an elastic sphincter can be snapped with 8 snaps. Pretty good to put on a pack for extra mags or collecting whatever you don't want to lose. Made by Eagle, brand new. $20 per.

20160829_231911_zpsqutxouse.jpg

G-1) Disguised holster. This is a big belt pouch (roughly the side of a sheet of standard paper) with a flap that hides a holster for a 4" 3.57 revolver. The holster has a thumb break. There are also two removable 6 round speed loaders that would accomidate larger calibers as well. I had it made from scratch by Sew'N'Sew for camping but never used it. I have pictures of the insides if anyone thinks they would use it. Its actually really neat but too big for me. Free. (top left) GONE
    G-2) Helmet pad kit. Includes adhesive velcro patches that go inside the helmet hold the pads in. MUCH more comfortable than any strap or harness system. Do yourself a favor and upgrade if you're running round with a Vietnam era web-band. $10
    G-3) Search kit. Includes large molle pouch with zipper closure that contains 5 reflective ground spikes (4 white, 1 red), and 2 extending wand mirrors. Also includes a “Rite in the Rain” notepad held in an exterior Velcro pocket, and a metal detector also held in an exterior pocket. The metal detector is a Garrett THD. The unit flashes a small light when it passes metal and offers a vibration pulse. It also features a flashlight in the end of the wand. $100 (will not separate). Lots of applications for LEO's for searching people/Vehicles and marking boundaries of areas of interest on those dark and rainy nights. $100 is 40 bucks cheaper than anywhere else for just the metal detector.
    G-4) Hip pads. These went to a plate carrier I don't have anymore. Never used. They have the Hook side velcro on one side and are meant to pad the hip bones against heavy side plates. Unused. $5
    kit_zpsy6mag7xt.png

H-1) Trijicon H3 night night sights. Speed ring rear sight. Orange/green front. Green body. Very bright, about 14 months old but like new. $70 SOLD

20160830_114256_zpshhuhjpjb.jpg

I-1) No idea what this pouch is but get creative. Molle's on, vaguely triangular. Would hold a camelback bladder if nothing else. $5.
    I-2) Command pouch. Molle's on, velcro loop front, opens to hold maps or small items $5
    I-3) Otis .50 cleaning pouch. Unused, except has my name sharpied on it. $20.
    I-4) Alice to Molle adapter for Ka-Bar or what have you. Free
    I-5) Pouch designed to hold a 3 minute air bottle. Elastic on the bottom half, H shaped top flap. Could hold MBITR type radio, or small fire extinguisher in a Jeep seat back. Unused. $10

20160905_074448_zps3cjstreb.jpg

H-1) Storm Lake XDm 4.5" .40 to 9mm conversion. Works in fullsize or compact .40 XDm's. I haven't fired it but got it off another INGO'er with a gun I bought. Comes with 1 9mm 16 round magazine. $130 for the pair
    H-2) Ebay bipod. Pretty decent for unbranded. 5 length settings on each leg, and spring return. Attach to swivel post. $10 SOLD
    H-3) Promag 20 round 12g drum for Saiga 12. Smoke back. This model has the tension release to help start loading. $40
    H-4) Tapco rail covers, set of 3. Can be cut into 2 pieces along a break line. $5
    H-5) Bladetech RH paddle holster. $10
    H-6) Black Dog AR .22LR conversion kit. Includes BCG and 2 magazines that work with mag release. Has seen less than 50 .22 rounds and been sitting on my shelf since. $120 SOLD

20160927_213843_zpswfkiolkt.jpg

I-1) Carbon Fiber RH canted IWB kydex holster for Glock 19/23. Will not fit 17/22 unles you cut the last quarter inch off. Can't remember the brand to save my life but they're 55 new. Excellent condition $25
    I-2) Tagua black leather pancake holster RH for Glock 19/23/22/17/ etc. Any mid or full size 9mm or .40, plus Glock 41's. Should also fit subcompacts but I never actually tried it. $20 SOLD
    I-3) RH leather shoulder holster made by . Off side carried two spare magazines. Thumb break. Fits same glocks as I-2. (19/17/23/22 etc)
    I-4) Glock 27 magazine with finger lip extension. Gen 4 (ambi cut). $15 SOLD
    I-5) Sig Sauer take-off BUIS set. Like new. Click here to view on Sig's page. $100

IMG_20160929_080538_zpssegtl5nq.jpg

J-1) American Defense low QD mount for RMR. FDE colored. $40

20161004_093559_zpsodzw16rp.jpg

K-1) Aliengear Cloak-3 RH for Glock 43 w/ TLR-6. I just bought this, never wore it outside my house, and holstered a gun in it half dozen times. They are $52.83 ($43.88 + $8.95 S/H). I can still return it but am out shipping both ways then, so if someone wants to pick it up for that price feel free. . (Down to about 4 days before my return period is up so last change) GONE

20161004_093537_zpsizaecy7e.jpg

L-1) Crossfire Tempest IWB holster for double stack 9mm or .40 glocks. $10
    L-2) Front Line IWB or AIWB holster for any double stack Glock 9mm or .40. Leather with Alpha Lining (Teflon blend that prevents wear). These are Israel's LE/Mil official holster makers, distributed in the U.S. by 7.62 precision. Also has sewn in portions to prevent the sights from dragging. $20

Last edited:

Steell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 10, 2013
    Eaton
    I just sent you a PM saying I'd like to buy C1 and D3, and that I'm in Eaton and can meet you anywhere in Muncie. When I clicked the "Send" button the site wiped out all messages sent or received sent 10/22 2014. So I posted this.

Last edited:

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    I will take
    B-1) of carbine handguard with heat shields. 1 is oval. $5 per.
    B-4) Bushmaster stock body take-off. Think comm-spec but I'll check after work and edit this post. $10
    How do you accept payment
    total $20.00

Top Bottom