• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    They don't get a lot of love - here or on Sig forums. I had my choice between a CM9, Nano and the P290. I bought a 290 for pocket carry and have been happy with it.

steveg26

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 7, 2012
    Bought one at bradis about 2 months ago for 539.00 . It's the 290rs have about 200 rounds through it so far no problems at all and easy to carry.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I paid almost an identical price for a brand new one in Columbus a few weeks ago. I have put maybe 100-150 rounds through it at the range. Taking some getting used to on the trigger pull. My brother shot it back to back with his LC9(I did too)...his opinion was the trigger on the Sig was MUCH nicer than the LC9. Gun is wide and blocky though for pocket carry. Seems IWB is where people say they carry the best. I liked the 8 round extended mag that came with it to help control it more.

I don't have my permit yet(its in process).....so I haven't carried it.

FWIW...mine is the P290RS...not the original P290 that received horrid reviews online...

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I paid $450 for mine with short & extended mag, plus the factory laser. This was at the 1500 last summer. from a dealer. The laser was crap and I traded it for 2-extended and 1-flush mag.

Top Bottom