How bad are Terry McAullife's internals?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Telling parents to basically butt out of their children's education didn't help him, but Virginia has deep blue counties that keep the whole state Maoist.

Plus the Dems are sounding the TRUMPet, so to speak.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Biden departed for his international photo-op, leaving McAuliffe is on his own and relying on the First (Half) Black President to save him.

It looks like every man for himself at this point. The internals must be bad.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I truly do not think there is any point so terrible they cannot surpass what they have already accomplished. Now I got to admit the $450,000.00 payments to the poor illegals that were seperated from their "families" is a real high bar. Jim.
    They've almost smoked the soles off of the clown shoes they've been wearing for decades.

Last edited:

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    What will "The Lesson" be on Wednesday morning, if the Democrats lose? In the previous election cycles, "The Lesson" was, "We pushed too hard on Defund the Police."

Thank heavens for this whole school thing in Virginia. It may literally have stopped trillions of dollars of social spending. Stuff even the old dinosaur liberals would very much like to have.

The op pieces seem to believe Manchin and Sinema were keeping their eyes on the VA Gov race as a barometer, because they didn't want to get caught on the wrong side of a wave. Purple State Democrat Senators cannot be Patty Murrays; they have to be Susan Collinses. They have to watch the weather-vane for changes in direction, the type which never affect the Chuck U. Schumers.

We are potentially on the cusp of national discussion of how "Transgender Girls with Penises" are potential predators, at the expense of real women. Good. I'll be happy to see the Democrats defend their position on that one. It's kinda like Voter ID; it's an article of faith among the Mondale Voters that it's evil, however 82% of the public is in favor of it - even a vast majority of Blacks and Latinos.

If the Dems lose in Virginia, they're going to try (some of them) to paint that bathroom assault as the "Willie Horton Ad" of this election. And I hope they do. Because at the bottom of that, the justice system determined that an actual assault really did happen. It is not arguable. Democrats are on the wrong side; they are defending the "civil rights" of mentally-ill freaks, to the potential detriment of others in society. I agree those people need help and understanding, but the treatment needs to not pose a threat to the general population.

You want to die on that hill? Go ahead, Democrats. Gov. Abbott in Texas has got your back on that one, too. Supreme Court is loaded up and ready to go.

Let's do this.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I truly do not think there is any point so terrible they cannot surpass what they have already accomplished. Now I got to admit the $450,000.00 payments to the poor illegals that were seperated from their "families" is a real high bar. Jim.
    They're just trying to guarantee another group of people will vote Democrat for the next 200 years. You know, in case the black voters start to wise up.
    McAuliffe is like LBJ. Can only win by cheating.
    I originally replied to ^^^this^^^ post, but it really connected to the point of 04FXSTS' post.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Looks like some of Jetta’s friends are claiming responsibility. Do you support them Jetta?

Ff&j

Top Bottom