• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Took the training whes of my 6 year old boys bike and sent him down the street. He said "I might fall and skin my knees." I said "Yep. You probably will. Then you'll get up and do it again until you get it right."

He road off like he had been riding for years.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Saturday we had a surprise birthday party for a neighbor and then we went over to there place for a fire.

Sunday my daughter Girl Scouts were selling cookie at the local Walgreens and Family video store.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Went to the range yesterday morning, then worked in the yard and played with the grand daughter outside in the afternoon. Just about all caught up on yard work, or at least as much as I can be this early in the season. Got a busy 3 weeks coming up at work, so it was nice to get out and get some stuff done and blow off steam at the range. :) Technically have today off from work but will probably be logging in from home and getting some stuff done.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    Same as if bad weather: work, church, but I did get out to the Valpo gunshow Sunday afternoon... couldn't believe how packed it was!

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    Grilled 1.5 cases of chicken for the local conservation club membership dinner and half a case for two Honor and Remember Flag presentations by Team RWB. Shot 2 cases of clays while we cooked as well.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Threw a birthday party for our young'uns. House (well, garage) full of people. Very glad that it didn't take 10 hours to heat the garage like it has in the past! Just enough of the propane heater to take the edge off.

Going to the Boat, Sport, and Travel show here in a few hours, too. Nice day for that!

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Saturday morning at the range, shot pretty well so happy about that. Saturday pm spent relaxing with wife and kids. Sunday morning church, then went out to the shop to clean guns while the children rode bikes/scooters/power wheels. Then some friends came by to drink beer, play corn hole and BBQ. Taking the kids pond fishing today.

JBP239

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    Danville
    Went for a nice long walk in the morning with the wife. Then changed the oil in the car. Grilled some chicken for dinner. It was nice having something grilled again, that smokey charcoal taste is always best the first few times of the year.

Dutch68

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2015
    apt
    I've been outside a bit more ----Trying to get my fitness walking for heart health working a bit better. Met some new neighbors that just moved in.
    Met a fellow 'old guy' a couple of blocks from me who was walking with his 3 little dogs.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Flew to NJ to visit my ill mother in a nursing home. But my son took a hundred rounds of 12 ga and went trap and skeet shooting. Love my mom but boy was I jealous of my son!!!

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Did a 150 mile motorcycle ride on Friday. Valpo gun show on Saturday, tested some 357 reloads, and did another 25 mile motorcycle ride. Yesterday raked down half my yard for 6 hrs.

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    Spent Saturday playing mini golf with the family, then went to Menards to finish buying stuff to remodel the main bathroom. Then went to lunch and ended the day at the park. Yesterday and today spent cleaning and organizing the garage the best I can for now.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Spent Saturday morning at the cabin learning the proper function of a two man auger, and the afternoon burning brush. Sunday we sank two gate posts and worked on the porch. Sucked heading back to the city in the afternoon, would have gladly stayed another day out in the woods.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Saturday,the family cleaned up some road frontage,burnt brush,and finally got to try to burn a old cottonwood.Sunday,the same thing,and the cottonwood is still smoldering....But did get to grill out both evenings

Top Bottom