• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RetDep310

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Columbus
    The Remora pocket/IWB holster works great. The grippy surface is a little tough to get into your pocket, but stays there when the gun is drawn. Stays in place when used IWB.

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    IWB 4/5 oclock with a cheap holster that closes on the draw. If I need to draw reholstering is not a concern, it can be placed in a pocket.

RAnderson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Remora IWB holster is the ONLY way to go. Remora IWB holsters are the best for IWB concealed carry of any calibur handgun. Try one, you will love it!

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    In fact I notice my wife touching my hip to check and see if I am carrying some

I am about the same hieght and weight. I carry mine IWB just behind the belt loop at the 4 o'clock postion. I almost always wear a button up shirt untucked over my t-shirt, conceals very well. In fact I notice my wife touching my hip to check and see if I am carrying sometimes.

That MAY not be the reason She's doing that?? HA HA....Bill.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Desanti OWB at 4:00 with 2" snubbie. I'm 6' and 140lbs. All I need do is drape a t-shirt over my waistband and no-one knows the difference.

badmac183

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 25, 2011
    hamlet, IN
    I am about the same hieght and weight. I carry mine IWB just behind the belt loop at the 4 o'clock postion. I almost always wear a button up shirt untucked over my t-shirt, conceals very well. In fact I notice my wife touching my hip to check and see if I am carrying sometimes.

Do you use a holster? If so what kind of holster do you recommend for this type of carry?

K9stang

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Southern IN
    That MAY not be the reason She's doing that?? HA HA....Bill.

That's what I keep hopin'...haha!

badmac183, I use a leather holster with a metal spring clip. I tried the cloth holsters and didn't really care for them. Don't have any pics and the name is worn off.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom