How do you handle dropping trou in a public bathroom?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I find I have to remove the gun and holster if I have to dook while carrying aiwb.

People that don't wear big pants don't understand the mechanics involved when the pants are unbuckled and dropped. People who advise never allowing pants to go below the knees only have their own experience and typically can't understand that sometimes that simply isn't possible if you're a big guy.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    People that don't wear big pants don't understand the mechanics involved when the pants are unbuckled and dropped. People who advise never allowing pants to go below the knees only have their own experience and typically can't understand that sometimes that simply isn't possible if you're a big guy.

You can't eat as much as I do, and stay this thin without having a lot of experience in this area, but you are right, I can't understand. What chezuki says actually surprises me a lot.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    9ubvq0.jpg

:):
    I suddenly have a lot more sympathy for Andy219, didn't know there was photo documentation of the incident.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I came back to this thread out of morbid curiousity only to meet up again with that photograph.

Bring back the neg rep so I can bomb hoosierdaddy.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    2 year olds just learning how to not poop in diapers lower their pants all the way to the ground. 2 year olds should not be carrying guns.

Adults: Belt no lower than knees. Gun stays in holster on belt.

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Just hang it from that handy little hook on the back of the stall door. Pretty sure that is why the trigger guards on these new guns are so large.

THIS is what happens when a nice police officer does that with his Glock; this is the ceiling light fixture in the upstairs men's room of the ISP Indianapolis Post:

IMG_0746.jpg

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Firearm in left hand, back up mag in teeth, right hand free for business (and try to keep your stuff off that nasty bathroom floor). Just remember with all your weapons exposed to maintain trigger finger discipline.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    2 year olds just learning how to not poop in diapers lower their pants all the way to the ground. 2 year olds should not be carrying guns.

Adults: Belt no lower than knees. Gun stays in holster on belt.

I'll let you put on a pair of my pants and see how you do keeping them no lower than you knees.

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I unholster and put it in my left front pocket. After I get my belt fastened, I remove from pocket and reholster. For the duration, nothing else in that pocket.

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    15th Street, Bedford
    When I carry a real gun I'm too busy coonfingering it, blowing the dust off, etc., for it to hang down and touch the wet floor or have my poop buddy see it. When I carry a plastic toy I don't need to do anything because it's so light it just sits there, upright, tucked against my lower calf. Someone might see it but it's kind of sandwiched between my leg and pants so they'd have to tug pretty hard to get it off.

Top Bottom