• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    I would like to personally thank President Obama for renewing my affinity for firearms. While I have always been a gun owner I never felt the 2A was in jeopardy until this administration. I decide to get my LTCH and googled info and this site kept coming up. I read some threads and signed up. Good thing I did too, I read another thread once that said you could carry without an LTCH as long as you OC'd!!

I have made a couple of new friends, one of which actually lives in my neighborhood. Hi John. And I would have never purchased this:

picture.php

And I guess I will go with 76

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    rangebag002.jpg

Number 335

I spend a lot more time on the computer since I joined INGO.
    I joined for info on gear, training, and found a lot more. I've gained some friendships. INGO is always good for a good laugh, too.:D

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    1) I have learned that there are many more people who share the same enthusiasm as I do. It's amazing how similar to some of these people I am, and it's amazing how different we are too. I've learned there are many INGOers walking the same streets that I walk daily.

2) Here is an CC that I found. I tend to look for these more frequently nowadays.

OCmotorcycle.jpg

3) 813 is my lucky number.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    I have learned a lot from this sight that I never realized before, such as OC is not against the law. And that it is both liberating and exciting, most of the time. Besides a lot of information regarding Indiana gun laws I also have enjoyed the classifieds. I was able to turn my old pocket gun and some ammo into the new Ruger LC9 and 5 clips. Sounds like a winning situation to me.

LC9.jpg

My number is 714.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    I have lost a lot of time that I will never get back. I have gaffed off homework assignments so that I could lose more time I will never get back. I have bought some stuff. I have sold some stuff. I have deeply thought about the post of another member. I have laughed my butt off at the post of another member. I have gotten bit by the Black Rifle Bug (worse than before). And I now have a Draco and intentions of drinking the NFA Kool-aid.
    My Guns before INGO:
    5781320008_f16cab9150.jpg

My Guns Now (ignore the AR):
    5781320150_f01ded7a79.jpg

My AR Now:
    5728199596_6f1ffe2fff.jpg

And a mock up of my Draco SBR (in progress):
    5689386350_73fdc70ba1.jpg

My number... I'll go with 762!
    Thanks Fenway!

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    INGO has had a great impact in my life. Just over three years ago, I still held the opinion that it's insane for one person to have 1,000 rounds of any ammunition...man was I an idiot... After getting a job with a long commute, a car with an XM radio, and listening to the POTUS 2008 station during the 2008 campaigns, I began to really change my opinions from liberal-by-default (i.e. public-school-trained) to libertarian. Part of that change involved learning about my responsibility for the safety of my community, family, and self.

I have a few buddies who I always viewed as "gun nuts". What I found after my ideals-shift was that they really only inherited a love of shooting from their fathers & that they didn't really see their firearms as anything more than tools/toys. Thirsting for deeper knowledge on the subject, I took to the internet & quickly found INGO. Ever since, it has been a fount of knowledge, wealth of opinions both bad & good, and a great way for myself to learn about all things regarding firearms & liberty.

In the past 2 years, I've acquired an SKS, LTCH, & an XDm which I carry everywhere I go. I'm mentally prepared to do what I must if evil occurs in my daily life. I'm politically-involved & have successfully changed hearts & minds in a half-dozen people who now desire to become responsible gun owners...even a few who desire to daily carry.

QUVQw.jpg

I'm guessing it'll be #834

Great idea Fenway! :ingo:

MtnBiker6510

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    # 428
    INGO has impacted me by giving me a place to converse about one of my favorite hobbies. I found it while searching for information regarding application for my LTCH. Since then I have met new people and traded ideas. I have gawked at others firearms and laughed at radical viewpoints. I enjoy this sight and visit nearly daily. I have learned I love to look at pictures of guns :D

:ingo:

rt16o4.jpg

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    I got my first pistol for self defense and was quite satisfied, expecting it to be a small part of my life, then joined INGO. Based on info I found on INGO, we've bought two more guns, a bunch of equipment, joined the local gun club and have a "want list" a half-mile long. I discovered Appleseed here, which has put a 10/22 on my list and competitions which added way too much to my want list! I find myself wishing I can spend as much time at the range as I do on INGO :) I've been exposed to some ideas that I had never considered before and have become far more active in defending our 2nd Amendment rights as a result of my INGO memebership.

Don't have many shooting photos, but before INGO I would not have even thought of taking this photo :)

picture.php

My number is 380

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Came here for info on getting an LTCH, you hooked me in.
    You made me spend money. I went from 2 guns to 10. Got a C&R license. Got an AR and put some crap on it. Got into reloading.

myStag-1.jpg

My number is 12

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    A few years ago, when I first discovered INGO, my interest in firearms was just getting started; since then, I have realized the number of like minded, good people that share this interest, and the importance of educating others, especially youth, about firearms, hunting, and the shooting sports. This caused me to become active in our local BSA shooting sports committee, and to become an NRA instructor and RSO.

header1.jpg

Last edited:

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    its increased my knowledge of guns of course, but also what is going on in our state, and even our world. and its entertained me

jake

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The number is 999

For the last few years, INGO has made my mom's basement seem a little less confining. It gives me a good place to get tactical ideas for my bugout bag, and its nice to talk to so many like-minded internet-commandos on a daily basis.

+1 INGO

Don%27t%20Worry,%20Sir,%20I%27m%20from%20the%20Internet.preview.jpg

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    Here's to hoping I win something...

1) I have learned a TON about guns I knew nothing about. It has given me a platform to spread my knowledge of the Great Outdoors and some info on guns. It has given my B I L and I a place to share common interests! :rockwoot:

and gave me a place to show off my trophy last year! :D
    Photo016.jpg

3) 610

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Contest closed. Winning number 763

aK8zT.png

Congrats to Jtgarner with a guess of 762

:ingo:

I have lost a lot of time that I will never get back. I have gaffed off homework assignments so that I could lose more time I will never get back. I have bought some stuff. I have sold some stuff. I have deeply thought about the post of another member. I have laughed my butt off at the post of another member. I have gotten bit by the Black Rifle Bug (worse than before). And I now have a Draco and intentions of drinking the NFA Kool-aid.
    My Guns before INGO:
    5781320008_f16cab9150.jpg

My Guns Now (ignore the AR):
    5781320150_f01ded7a79.jpg

My AR Now:
    5728199596_6f1ffe2fff.jpg

And a mock up of my Draco SBR (in progress):
    5689386350_73fdc70ba1.jpg

My number... I'll go with 762!
    Thanks Fenway!

Top Bottom