• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    I think that says it all. Typical liberal tactic. Speech that you don't like, shout it down. Silence opposing viewpoints.

Man, context-shifting is a pretty lame means of trying to win a point. When you're forced to stop to this level of outright lying, you're pretty desperate.

I accept your surrender.

Oh, and it's really delicious seeing a neocon, one of the worst trojan-horse Liberals ever to infect the world, daring to deflect and trying to call someone else a "Liberal." Methinks thou doth protest too much.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    You can actually find pictures of acculturated Jews (rabbis) standing outside of the U.N. holding anti-Israel signs. I don't know what's so hard to understand, not all Jews are Zionists. Their interpretation of the Aliyah is that it is God's job to gather His people in the Holy Land, not a government of man.

I also found a picture of a guy holding a sign that says "IRON MY SHIRT" at a woman's rights rally. Guess that's representative of all men, eh?

Again, you have no basis for your argument.

Man, context-shifting is a pretty lame means of trying to win a point. When you're forced to stop to this level of outright lying, you're pretty desperate.

I accept your surrender.

Oh, and it's really delicious seeing a neocon, one of the worst trojan-horse Liberals ever to infect the world, daring to deflect and trying to call someone else a "Liberal." Methinks thou doth protest too much.

You do nothing but run around on this site and disagree with everyone. Go away.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    I think you're lost. If you type Daily Kos: State of the Nation you'll end up at the right place.

Have a wonderful life.

I accept your surrender.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

I accept your surrender.

I think it contained all the context that was needed to express your command. There really was no context. All of your points were addressed long ago. You just ignore them while you rant.

Agan_08

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Salem/Muncie
    38special: If you would take the time to actually analyze what I've said you might understand. Not once did I say all Jews hate Israel. I didn't even say most Jews hate Israel. I said the majority of acculturated Jews (it appears you don't know the meaning of "acculturated") are against the establishment of a Jewish state. However, these Jews make up a small part of the total Jewish population (most are assimilated Jews). I'm not trying to make a point, I'm simply making a statement.

Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    38special: If you would take the time to actually analyze what I've said you might understand. Not once did I say all Jews hate Israel. I didn't even say most Jews hate Israel. I said the majority of acculturated Jews (it appears you don't know the meaning of "acculturated") are against the establishment of a Jewish state. However, these Jews make up a small part of the total Jewish population (most are assimilated Jews). I'm not trying to make a point, I'm simply making a statement.
    No,you are try to make a point.Here's my point : I don't care about your point,it means nothing.

buffalo-springfield40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Israel has been surrounded by ppl who have been trying to kill them for over 2000 yrs...they do not need anyone to help them...the're some of the best fighters in the world....when they realize that no one is going to stop Iran from becoming a nuclear threat....they will take care of the problem..and now..they will have one less phone call to make!

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I hope a peaceful solution is found to the Israel/Iran scenario but at the same time I want Israel to put a stop to them since apparently nobody else has what it takes. Also, Israel may have to show them why nuclear weapons are so dangerous with one of their own if the Iranians don't back off with their plans.

Agan_08

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Salem/Muncie
    Hey Robert I wasn't talking to you. You've done nothing but run down every single post I've put on here and made everything personal. I don't care that you don't care. And why you felt it necessary to throw that out there is beyond me. If all you're going to do is shoot down every single post that you don't agree with, your opinion holds no value. Oh and if you're going to be negative, at least proofread.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Hey Robert I wasn't talking to you. You've done nothing but run down every single post I've put on here and made everything personal. I don't care that you don't care. And why you felt it necessary to throw that out there is beyond me. If all you're going to do is shoot down every single post that you don't agree with, your opinion holds no value. Oh and if you're going to be negative, at least proofread.

So, he disagrees with your posts, tainted as they are by a lack of veracity, experience, or reality. He then proceeds to shoot them down. Since he insists on doing so, instead of simply parroting your thoughts (I'm trying to be kind by the use of the word "your",) though they be devoid of veracity, experience, or reality, you no longer have any use for him. You only have use for those that goosestep to the anti-Semitism of the leftists, and to top it off, you'll further follow their example by painting those that disagree with you as ignorant hicks.

I'm curious.... have you ever had and expressed an original thought of your own, or are you merely useful for repeating what you are told to think?

Agan_08

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Salem/Muncie
    Why would I post something that I didn't think was true ? Just because I point out some of Israel's faults (notice I've also said the Palestinians are in the wrong as well), you want to call me anti-Semitic. That's profoundly ignorant. And I'm the one who shoots down people who disagree with me ? You're making Nazi references because somebody said Israel did something wrong. I realize that the Palestinians aren't handling things well. But Israel is in fact committing apartheid. Former Israeli PM Ehud Barak formally admitted that. I know most people on here want to make this into a Jew/Muslim thing, but it has more to do with ethnicity than a lot of people realize.

Top Bottom