• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ejohnson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Dublin, IN
    I was just curious. How many INGO members have spouses, GF's (or BF's for the ladies), moms, dad's, siblings, ect that all carry?
    My whole family is pro-2A and pro-carry. My wife is getting her LTCH this month, my dad is retired LE with a carry license, my brother carries, and my sister carries. Heck, my daughter is 13 and she wants to get her license when she turns 21. :rockwoot:
    I don't think there's a single member of my extended family that doesn't shoot!

Dudley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2014
    Lafayette
    Me, my Wife carries, 9 Aunts, Uncles and Cousins out of the 12 members of my Dad's side of the family. This last Thanksgiving someone took a picture of all the LTCH on the counter, lots of pink!

Ejohnson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Dublin, IN
    That is so cool!! I forgot about being 18 to carry. We moved here from MI 4 years ago, and a person had to be 21 to carry.
    My daughter said "WooHoo!"

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    My wife has her LTCH but only carries occasionally. My parents and siblings all have guns but not their licenses yet. (They live in FL)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    My wife has a fresh pink permission slip and a matching LCP. She and her bestie are actually out at BGF right now testing her BFFs brand new Shield that USDS hooked her up with a couple days ago. So every able bodied adult in my home carries.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I have three siblings, none of them know the first thing about guns, much less have they ever even remotely thought about applying for an LTCH.

My mother is anti-gun as was my dad in his lifetime.

On the other hand, my Canadian wife applied for her LTCH as soon as she moved to the states, and she doesn't even have her US citizenship yet! She is totally supportive of my carrying, and she is very pro-2A, she has even attended some 2A rallies with me and walked around with a sign. She did carry at the rally because she was with me, but otherwise she seldom carries, only because her self-confidence with a firearm is not there yet, so she doesn't feel comfortable carrying. But I have been taking her to the range, and anticipate that she will eventually begin to carry.

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    My mom hates guns, my dad keeps one in the house, i carry, my girlfriend carries, and my girlfriend's entire family carries, and her uncle is a leo in plainfield

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    My parents and brother do. My sister doesn't want to pony up the cash for a license or pistol but the day will come soon enough I'm sure.

Top Bottom