How many foreign countries did you visit?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • How many FOREIGN countries did you visit so far?

• Total voters

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Canada (3x)
    UK (2x)
    India (1x, with return visit end of this month)
    Japan (3x)

Probably get to China later this year, early next year.

Nice thing is that work picks up the tab for business class on flights > 12 hours, and get the FF miles. :rockwoot: After the trip to India later this month I should be Diamond Elite with United.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I've been in all 3 "North American" nations, several Caribbean nations, the Republic of Ireland, England/Scotland/Wales, France, Germany, Austria, Czechoslovakia (before the fall of the Iron Curtain) which would now be 2 nations called Czech Republic and Slovakia, Italy, Poland, Switzerland. Seems like I'm missing something from the above list??? Been to several of these several times over several years. Been to some of these a couple times this year alone.

This fall I hope to be going to CUBA to visit a few cigar factories on an international aid mission with some Big Pharma representatives.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I don't think English is his primary language.

This!
    English is not my native language so im sorry if my question doesnt make much sense. :dunno:

Also the "how many stamps on your passport" wouldnt apply to me since I can travel to a bunch of countries without passport or visas (27 countrie where I can just leave my passport at home, I think, not sure on the number).

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    i've been to so many lol thanks to the army, iraq, afghanistan, kuwait, qatar, turkey, ireland, germany, switzerland, france, spain, luxenburg, italy, sweeden, denmark, czech republic, austria, canada, united kingdom, belgium, netherlands, ect ect ect, but i don't have but a couple stamps in my passport :)

Last edited:

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    The question is simple.

How many countries (besides the one where you live) did you visit?

Im curious to know, I read all the time that americans dont travel much and that less than 4% of US citizens own a passport to travel abroad.

Tell us what countries you visited if you want (and if it's not top secret for you special ops navy seals guys :):).

You mean, today???

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    England
    Scotland
    Wales
    Spain
    France
    Ireland
    Canada
    Aruba

I was at an Amsterdam Airport but I didn't get out of there so I can't count that one. :)

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Canada (several times)
    Italy
    Switzerland
    Germany
    Vatican City (technically its own country)

We are hoping to get back to Italy, and I'd like to see more of Germany and some of the old Eastern Block states. Ireland would be great for some family tree research, as would France.

Its fairly expensive (by comparison) for Americans to travel outside of the US. A good friend is Finnish, and she has been ALL OVER Europe for cheaper than me driving to Canada.

Top Bottom