• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warmachine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    East Central Indiana
    No I dont work for the government lol. Im just curious as to what size collections people have on here. I only have the one for now and really only want about 4 more to be "complete" but I know there are people on here that have many, many more than 5.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    No I dont work for the government lol. Im just curious as to what size collections people have on here. I only have the one for now and really only want about 4 more to be "complete" but I know there are people on here that have many, many more than 5.

:runaway::lol2::lmfao::rofl::koolaid:

I'm saving this thread for the day you report your 15th or when you start refusing to answer the "how many guns do you have" question.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    At least as many as this guy:

taxisecretservice.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    There is a thread here somewhere in the archives.

It actually has a poll so people can pick a range of guns that the own starting with 1. Then something like 2 to 5. Then 6 to 10. Etc.

You probably would be surprise how many INGO members answered "50 or more, I lost count..."

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    More or less ....

I have more than I had last month and less than I will have next month. The best answer would be NOT ENOUGH. At one point in my life I thought I only needed one pistol, one rifle and one shotgun, of course you really only "NEED" 2 pair of underwear one to wear and one to wash. Guns won't "complete" me and I will never complete my collection of firearms.

BulkAmmo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2010
    guns

I have a couple dozen. I would have said never enough a couple months ago, but I'm in the process in simplifying my gun collection a bit. I'm not reducing the overall numbers as much as I'm replacing some handguns that fit the same role and some that will never leave the safe.

I'll probably start growing my collection again in a couple years. Right now I'm working with limited space in the safe and no good way to add another safe. I do make sure that any firearm I get rid of is something I can find again if I want another one.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Three that are mine explicitly, seven others in the house, and a handful more that will be gifted to me over time or that I will inherit. By years end I will have two or three more.

Top Bottom