• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Last summer I picked up a single shot 20 gauge shotgun and a 22 rifle I still have not shot yet. My son has yet to shoot his 20 gauge Mossberg 500 or his Lee Enfield. We picked them up late in the season. Although we have been to the range since buying them, they have never made it to the range with us.

Gman75

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Boone County
    I have two that I have not shot. The first one is a weatherby Athena 12 gauge over under. The second is a sks. I feel like the weatherby is almost to pretty to shoot!

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    I have 4 that I have not shot.
    In my defense, I have only had those 4 for 2 weeks and it has been to darn cold. There are no indoor ranges near me and I do not feel like picking through snow for brass.
    I will fire all four of them within 2 months, weather permitting.
    My guns are used, and they are used a lot. One of these days I might collect just for the sake of collecting, but for now I like to shoot.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    I've got several Mosins I could shoot if I wanted to, but I've got a few favorite shooters so why bother; a handful that I won't shoot for various reasons; 2 I haven't shot due to a recent surgery, didn't want my guts to fall out from recoil; and 1 I just picked up yesterday.

OldBob56

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Camby
    I got lucky today and found a new Glock 19 gen 3 in the box for $499. I also had to get a glock high-cap 31+ mag. I was happy. So now I have a G26 and a G19 that I haven't got to shoot yet. I keep meaning to get to Indy Trading Post but it never works out with my busy schedule. For the record, I've owned and shot other glocks, I just haven't shot THESE glocks yet :)

tdmman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    South Central Indiana
    I had one for a few months. A Colt Peacemaker NRA Comemorative (sp). It drove me crazy that I had an unfired gun. One night I jumped out of bed, grabbed the gun, stuck a round in and blasted it from the front porch (I live in a very isolated area). I figured that one shot cost me $300 in gun value. I've shot less than a box of ammo through it in the 30+ years I've owned it.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Right now I own 4 that I have never fired. If this stinkin' weather will moderate, I intend to change that situation. The news just said more snow this weekend. Grrrr!

Top Bottom