How many times would this guy have been shot here in Indy?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheFireArmorer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Bloomington
    The guy doing the strangling would at the very least had a few guns on him if he'd done that here. I mean the people in the video either ran away in fear or were basically grasping at straws trying to get this dude to stop. And in all honesty, if this were a real situation, I don't think any of them could have stopped it.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Next question, if someone would have shot/killed him, would they be charged?

No way....

Weird social experiment for sure. One ******* was even standing there taking a video with his phone. Not sure what my first reaction would be... but I know I wouldn't remain a bystander.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I certainly would have intervened. One of these days some "reality pranking" bull**** show is going to get someone killed. If you've seen the video with the elevator where the little girl pops out like a ghost and the guys knocks her out you know what I mean. It's only a matter of time.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Can you charge someone with saving another persons life?

In todays climate, depending on where you are......................................................

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    Boy, some crazy reactions and non-actions there. Beating the perp on the head with a bouquet of flowers? Taking video and saying stop it? Trying to wrestle the garrot away from the victim's neck? Wrong end of a fire estinguisher?

My mindset, if not carrying, would have been a violent swift kick or heel plant on the perp's temple, face, neck, or head.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    why would you shoot him? If he saw you pull a gun he would probably throw his hands up, not become a threat to you...

I honestly dont know if I would pull my gun or just kick him in the face... I mean his hands were occupied, and at the second I saw him, posed NO threat to me.

I really dont know... I dont think anyone does. Unless they've been in a high stress situation.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    #1 Bad Idea....I'm afraid, I'd have killed him.

#2 I prefer to focus on the positives- there were a lot of people who tried to do something.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    If it's real it's sad. Would have intervened and hit the call/emergency stop on the elevator to alert building staff.

Top Bottom