• billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    The Nail on the Head...

THIS is a cross-section of the voters in the last election.
    And we WONDER why the U.S. is in the shape that it's in???..Bill.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I don't think they were even listening. I think someone handed them a clip board and they just signed it. The guy could have just said "Blah blah blah blippy blah" and they would still have nodded and signed.

darrin5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    The problem I had was, he explains in detail to everyone of them what the intentions are of the repeal and they still signed it. scary scary scary :dunno:

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Most "persons on the street" have no awareness of the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence or the Federalist Papers so they have no idea of the significance of our foundation. The Communist leaning Public School system is largely responsible for this void in American's education. They act as if out American History is something to be ashamed of and hidden from view. Disgusting!

darrin5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    but yet out of all the people in the video those was the only 2, this is a real good explination how we got oboma..:D

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    It's hilarious how the only ones who caught on were the two younger females, not even the seemingly older gentleman with white hair didn't. I guess it blows the stereotypes out of the water. Even the guy who asked if it applied to you if you had a permit didn't catch on and still signed.

This gives a look into how the gun grabbers work their "polls" and "petitions" that they seem to garner a lot of support for, the people signing don't even know what they are signing on for. It could have said "we the undersigned agree to give all our possesions to blah blah blah orginization" at the top and they would have never known.

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    So that is the poll Obama was referring to! This is truly sad. I was in the military for many years learning how to fight commies. I never expected them to win by turning us into a bunch of idiots. God help us.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    It is old hat but can be summed up in one word - sheep. It might an over used phrase but man take a look at the videos of the last 4 years similar to this one. Remember the videos of black voters being asked why they voted for Obama? Way too many answered because he is going to pay my rent or he is gonna get me money.

It would be nice if we could deprive the Chicago style politicians the ability to commit voter fraud. It would be even nicer if we required every voter to take a basic test to qualify to vote. But hey that goes against what we believe in so its an endless circle...

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    You guys do know that it was a joke to prove that people will sign anything, right? Listen all the way to the end and even the person asking for signatures laughs about how rediculous he sounds.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    You guys do know that it was a joke to prove that people will sign anything, right? Listen all the way to the end and even the person asking for signatures laughs about how rediculous he sounds.
    Yes, we do. Most of the comments in this thread are about the idiots who are signing the "petition", not the guy with the "petition".

Top Bottom