How the Democrat plan for America, could destroy the world.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    "Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

Almost 250 years later, and there is nothing new under the sun.

AMEN

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I know some of the people are waiting for the military to get off their as*es and do the their job of protecting the republic.
    We want to see military tribunals and retribution for these fraudsters and their foreign allies that have appeared to have usurped our government.
    The political system is broken.
    The justice system is broken.
    The military is the last line of defense before we see what happens when the bear is poked one time too many.

Which military?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I know some of the people are waiting for the military to get off their as*es and do the their job of protecting the republic.
    We want to see military tribunals and retribution for these fraudsters and their foreign allies that have appeared to have usurped our government.
    The political system is broken.
    The justice system is broken.
    The military is the last line of defense before we see what happens when the bear is poked one time too many.

The military won't save the public from a problem the public created.

The military is becoming ground zero for woke politics. I would put no faith in them at all, all the good folks are making their way out.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I know, conspiracy theory... the sky is falling... bla, bla... but I really am starting to get kinda worried. We've all seen it before.
    Why in the world would anyone think this is a conspiracy theory, it's been reality for decades......and longer; and it will continue until a one world order is achieved (or until the good Lord comes back).

The difficulty is the apathy found in individuals along with extreme addiction to their "comfort zones and toys".

wethepeople

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Shelby County
    IMO the majority of our elected officials in DC are all working together for theirselves. How else would the election be certified even with overwhelming evidence to the contrary. At the very least enough to warrant an investigation.
    These idiots in the White house and the Capital will continue to poke the bear. The 2A is safe for a while although bans and UBG checks will happen which will lead to national gun registration. Now that they have succeeded in controlling the outcome of a federal election they will be able to insure they have the “votes” to do what they want in the future.
    Buckle up ladies and gentleman it may get a little bumpy on this ride.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    IMO the majority of our elected officials in DC are all working together for theirselves. How else would the election be certified even with overwhelming evidence to the contrary. At the very least enough to warrant an investigation.
    These idiots in the White house and the Capital will continue to poke the bear. The 2A is safe for a while although bans and UBG checks will happen which will lead to national gun registration. Now that they have succeeded in controlling the outcome of a federal election they will be able to insure they have the “votes” to do what they want in the future.
    Buckle up ladies and gentleman it may get a little bumpy on this ride.
    We are the frog in the pot. When we let the political world use demographics, data, and software to gerrymander and select their own voters was when we lost significant control, but it was not that hot, but the pot is warming up...

smittygj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2010
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    I thing you hit the nail on the head. What you wrote is a well thought out view of your perception of what we are going through now. And I agree with you. What I don't know, is how to fix it.... I think we have darker days ahead.

MCINDIANA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Michigan City
    The only hope to fix this mess is the 2022 elections. However, the current ruling party will do as much as they can for more control and to steal the next election. Biden said no additional taxes on the middle class, but the inflation that started in the last quarter is going to run rampant and destroy wealth faster than a tax increase. Yes, it will get worse before we can right this sinking ship. I just hope it does not take on too much water before then.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Personally I do wish to see the America on the 'other side' after they take our guns and turn us into sheep.

I will leave it at that...

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    It all comes down to this.
    Mankind cannot govern itself.
    Only God, the rightous judge is capable of governing such a people.

He made us and he knows us (everyone) inside and out and he knows we will eventually destroy ourselves and He has offered us a way out if we will accept His leadership.

We will all die in this life but if we accept His leadership He will give us eternal life free from the sin that is destroying lives in this life and it is so simple to do and if you stay true you will inherit life eternal and you, your soul will never die.

Last edited:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I think this says a lot when asking for a standing military to save us: "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

A well regulated militia, as in you and me and our neighbors forming a group that is needed to remain free. Because of that, the right of we the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

I believe it was Jefferson who said the reason for the second amendment was in the event of a standing army facing the citizens, they will find themselves outnumbered 100 to 1. The free citizens would so out number the government that the result should be a peaceful one.

Unfortunately we the people don't have A-10s, F-15s, 16s, 18s, 22s, 35s, B-1, 2, 52, etc. Fortunately I don't think it would ever come to that, because our standing military has too many family members still a part of we the people.

Top Bottom