• ...and so much more!
  • BillyT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Indy
    I think America mirrors soviet Russia.

Our Marxist values globalist agenda open borders screwed up judicial system liberal controlled media.

But I once watched this "if Nazis won what would America be like". I forget channel but it was the same one that hosted those hypothetical greatest fighters. The Nazi america did infact resemble today's modern Marxist America. They only showed it once. It was an eye opener.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    We have our problems in the U.S but we are no where close to nazi germany, I speak from many conversations and stories firsthand from my late mother who grew up in nazi Germany!

There is a serious flaw in your logic: You appear to presume that because we have not reached that point yet, the comparison is invalid. Unfortunately for us as a nation, this is much like arguing that puppies do not grow up to be dogs.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    More like Weimar Germany. A little earlier on the timeline. Not by much.

Our currency is going to inevitably collapse. Desperate people will be ready for a dictator. Then we can really make use of all these fascist laws already on the books.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Self sufficiency...

Where has the spirit and desire to be self-sufficient,independant and FREE gone in America today? I will not lend my mind to the major media groups who only entertain and misinform.A society that becomes needy and self-pitying will follow a man with an evil agenda that is good at promising Hope and CHANGE....

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Hitler may have been many things, BUT an incompetent doofus was NOT one of them.

IF he had died on August 31, 1939 he most likely would have been considered one of Europe's greatest statesmen.

I say incompetent mainly because of his conduct of the war. From what I have read, had he let the professional military run the show, things would have been a lot worse for us. Had he stayed out of Russia (where 80% of Wehrmacht casualties occurred), he could easily have conquered England and the whole thing could have ended differently. Not to stir all this up, but I still think his strong suit was BS'ng the German people for his own sick ends. He wanted to fundamentally change Germany. Hmm, anyone else we know want to do the same?

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    There is a serious flaw in your logic: You appear to presume that because we have not reached that point yet, the comparison is invalid. Unfortunately for us as a nation, this is much like arguing that puppies do not grow up to be dogs.

I don't see any presumptions in my statement!

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Hitler may have been many things, BUT an incompetent doofus was NOT one of them.

IF he had died on August 31, 1939 he most likely would have been considered one of Europe's greatest statesmen.

FDR modeled his economic policies on those of the Third Reich. The Public Works Administration was modeled on the Fritz Todt Organization and the Works Progress Administration was modeled on the Reichsarbeitsdienst, for example. We've been heading down this slippery slope for quite a while.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    We referencing the "Can the Republic be Saved" thread with this one, why do those that think the "Republic" can't be saved and that we are mirroring Nazi Germany continue to live here? Personally, I believed such, I would be well on my way out of the country.

And another thing, if the United States is soooo close to Nazi Germany, doesn't that, by default, mean the "World" is like Nazi Germany? If not, which nations are unlike it, that you would feel comfortable moving to?

Unless, of course, mankind is universally doomed.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    After serving most of my adult life in her defense, I now think about leaving every day. This isn't the country I was born in and I don't think the sheeple will ever wake up. As much as I truly love this country I now see her as a lost cause. When the government freely conspires against its own citizens then what few freedoms we have won't be around for long. Unfortunately, this is my home and I will probably go down with the ship.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    After serving most of my adult life in her defense, I now think about leaving every day. This isn't the country I was born in and I don't think the sheeple will ever wake up. As much as I truly love this country I now see her as a lost cause. When the government freely conspires against its own citizens then what few freedoms we have won't be around for long. Unfortunately, this is my home and I will probably go down with the ship.

And where is there left to run to?

Top Bottom