GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If you're worried about being tracked, I'd be more concerned about my activity on the internet than I would about a pink piece of paper in my wallet.

No...no refunds.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Yeah...not going to get a refund. I suppose that you could call the state police and ask how to cancel it. 'Course I'm sure they have caller ID and thereby will be tracking you.

No drivers license, no taxes....you must be livin' the life. I mean, I'm assuming because they can track you through these things.

BTW- I posted in this thread.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Your second post is, "How do I cancel my Lifetime LTCH?" WTF?? Put it with your important papers in a fireproof box or safe deposit box. Carry a long gun slung over your shoulder.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    :rolleyes: I’m betting your house is lined with ultra thin rollled aluminum leaf. Just a pointer, shiny side in or out doesn’t matter, works the same!

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Be sure to let your driver's license expire and not renew it, too. Close your bank accounts, don't renew the plates on your car. Don't pay any more utility bills either, and live under an overpass somewhere.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Be sure to let your driver's license expire and not renew it, too. Close your bank accounts, don't renew the plates on your car. Don't pay any more utility bills either, and live under an overpass somewhere.
    Toss your cellphone, and whatever other device you use to connect to the internet for idiotic posts like this as well. Hurry, the choppers are spooling up!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    :rolleyes: I’m betting your house is lined with ultra thin rollled aluminum leaf. Just a pointer, shiny side in or out doesn’t matter, works the same!

Won't protect you from the boner drone...or having your WALLET stolen.

(We all know this thread is going there eventually, I'm just jump starting it.)

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    About One and a half years ago I received my Indiana lifetime LTCH and now I just don’t want it anymore...especially since it’s a crime for you to move not inform them where you live. It’s a form of tracking. I believe the government has got out of control and I don’t believe that I should have to pay for my Second Amendment rights. So my form of protesting is to cancel my license. Will they give me a refund and if so how much?

Did anyone welcome you to INGO?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Like usual you people seem to miss the point. The thing about being tracked was just a minor complaint that’s not the primary reason. The primary reason is is that nobody should have to pay to have their Second Amendment rights exercised. There’s no need for you people to come on here being rude I just asked a simple question about the process of surrendering her license and if I get a refund that’s great if not who cares. If more people had the balls to do what I’m gonna do you would get your constitutional carry.

No....we are right on point as usual. There are some very knowledgeable folks in here. I will say it again....your protests fall on deaf ears. No way this will get any farther than you. I hate the fact we are getting charged to have our rights. Hate it. But this will not change it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If more people had the balls to do what I’m gonna do you would get your constitutional carry.

I doubt it. Do what you have to do but it simply doesn't sound like anything that's going to do any good...even if you get a bunch of people to do it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom