How to escalate a situation as a armed guard - a step by step visual guide.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I love the haymaker the cop tried to land about halfway through. He about put himself on the floor with that one.

The guards body language told the whole story early on. Standing there, not knowing what to say, shifting his weight back and forth nervously, propping his leg up. He was in over his head, and was trying to hang on to his pride.

Exactly.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The security guard looked scared or intimidated, if not by the guy then by the situation. Looks like be panicked and fear when to rage.

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.6%
    40   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    That would be a scary scenario to be in (as the victim.) If you really couldn't hold it and just HAD to take a leak, or maybe the security guard just happened to think you were urinating and put you in this scenario, what do you do? Obviously call the police, but if he escalates as he did in the video? Yikes. Good thing they recorded the incident!

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    That would be a scary scenario to be in (as the victim.) If you really couldn't hold it and just HAD to take a leak, or maybe the security guard just happened to think you were urinating and put you in this scenario, what do you do? Obviously call the police, but if he escalates as he did in the video? Yikes. Good thing they recorded the incident!

I think the ideal way to handle that would be to walk away and then call the police. If this was a parking garage for Ybor City, I would say it was a fair chance these guys had been drinking and were not too keen on involving police in their operation of a motor vehicle. If he starts swinging on you or shooting, you will need police and ambulance.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    35k8i9s.jpg

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    Is a man bun a metro thing. At what age does the man bun not work so well?

Is a man bun considered an attractant?

Last edited:

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    So in summary of this thread:
    Security guard shoot was unacceptable all the way up to the point where he noticed the man-bun.
    All subsequent shots were then justified.
    The proper way to escalate a situation with an individual with sed man-bun is to swing on him wildly, then draw gun.
    I think we all learned a valuable lesson today, guys.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    So in summary of this thread:
    Security guard shoot was unacceptable all the way up to the point where he noticed the man-bun.
    All subsequent shots were then justified.
    The proper way to escalate a situation with an individual with sed man-bun is to swing on him wildly, then draw gun.
    I think we all learned a valuable lesson today, guys.

And what might that be? I'm very busy at the office and need some guidance on this matter... :ingo:

Top Bottom