• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • infiremedic07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Lapel/Noblesville
    I am not a fan of the first part of the video. To hand someone a gun and say just point and shoot is beyond stupid. Notice that the one girl pullsbthebtrigfer a couple times while falling. That barrel could have swept to the side and killed someone. I understand the point that the video is trying to make about how stable a platform the AR/AK is but let's not be stupid when introducing people to guns.

Eprobertson1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Lawrence - Northeast
    I am not a fan of the first part of the video. To hand someone a gun and say just point and shoot is beyond stupid. Notice that the one girl pullsbthebtrigfer a couple times while falling. That barrel could have swept to the side and killed someone. I understand the point that the video is trying to make about how stable a platform the AR/AK is but let's not be stupid when introducing people to guns.

Agreed, I felt that the video pointed this out and was funny at the same time. The video shows how much of a joke Biden is along with the other leaders of our country if they think that banning guns is the answer to violent crimes. :(

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI

Blah blah blah....yes, we all know gun safety. It was a funny video, lighten up...

woodwalker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Brownstown
    Does anyone know how many double barreled shotguns are produced each year? I haven't seen hardly any double barrel shotguns in LGS nor do I own one.

Fester

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Greenfield
    Tells his wife to shoot a double-barrel shotgun? Doesnt need an AR-15 with 30 round magazines? That's because he is prtected by a plethora of Secret Service Agents, all carrying AUTOMATIC Weapons with 30 round magazines. He is the Elmer Fudd of DC.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    NRA should take some of their new found windfall in revenue, trim this video a bit to make a 60 second commercial and buy some airtime. Adding a couple of soundbites from the folks in VA and MD? who "fired two shots" and wound up getting charged.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow

It was stupid, but that's exactly what Uncle Joe is advocating.

Get a dangerous weapon you're not familiar with, and go out and discharge it with no regard to the surroundings.

I'm sure if Jill Biden killed some innocent passerby with such hijinks there would be no prosecution.

Top Bottom