• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SteveL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Hello INGO members, my name is Steve,

I joined the forum for two reasons, to obtain information regarding firearms in this state, and possibly to purchase a firearm or two from private party sources. I'm currently unemployed and would prefer not to pay retail prices, but since I understand and respect the 50 post policy here on the site and do not intend to bypass this policy, I will most likely be purchasing my next firewarm thru one of the local retail shops. If anyone is bored enough and wishes to explore my personal family video blogs, you're welcome to go to YT and search for them. Search for "foxloner" I'll have to warn you, they are pretty boring and I have few music video's where I sing and play guitar, so if you watch them, watch at your own risk. :D

I moved here to north/east Indiana 7 months ago from Houston where I was managing a small distribution center for a mid sized decorative concrete manufacturer called Brickform. I was raised in southern California, and have many years experience in customer service and sales. I am a certified computer technician, and have also worked in a warehouse for a few years as a Operations Manager as mentioned above.
    I'm a US Army veteran and have no police record, I don't smoke, don't drink, nor take drugs.
    In closing, feel free to pm me if you have any questions or tips about employment, I would love to hear from you, especially around the Huntington area. Thank You INGO.

ejm874

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    NWI/Indy
    Welcome sir, glad to have you join us. From a guy with a family full of Army vets, I sincerely appreciate your service! :patriot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom