• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skseifert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Boggstown
    At the last Indy1500 I traded my Sig p230 for a new Sig 1911. The 230 was my carry gun, and I was moving up to the 1911. I had crossbreed tuckable for the 230 for 2 years. Contacted the company, and for half price they would remake the holster to fit the 1911. I sent it back - in less than a week, the sent me a brand new crossbreed tuckable for the 1911. Very impressed with their quick turnaround, quality, and remake policy. +1 to Crossbreed!

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Nothing new here... Crossbreed is well-known for outstanding customer service. Thanks for sharing your experience!

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    im just curious, whats the usual wait time for a crossbreed tuckable holster? :dunno:

Thanks -C-

I ordered one fairly recently and it took about 3 weeks. I ended up not keeping it and going with an MTAC, but they do make a quality product and seem to have excellent customer service. I certainly wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    when i got mine it was about a 4 week wait. But I absolutely love it. Once it conforms to your body (after a day it was ok then after 2 days it was good and after about 4 or 5 days of wearing it it was GREAT). I would buy one again in a heartbeat.

Ltrain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2012
    I don't have a lot of experience with holsters but I can't imagine anything being more comfortable than my super tuck! I almost walked into work with it today because I forgot I had it on.

Top Bottom