Human Shields for Ducks? Protester gets shot in Face at Duckhunt Trying to Scare Bird

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Ok, you hate duck hunting so what to do? How about swimming into the lake and scaring off the ducks while hunters are hunting!

Sounds good. That is, until you get shot in the face:

Duck-hunt protester shot in face

Hope they heal, hope they learn, hope they are prosecuted enough to not repeat this dangerous foolishness.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    r736933_5990349.jpg

I don't feel a bit sorry for someone that goes looking for trouble and finds it. I wonder if she was quacking.She should have ducked. Ha ha ha

Last edited:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    This person deserves what they get for being that retarded. what bothers me is the lack of blood for being shot in the face, apparently people in Victoria use underpowered shot, or they can't aim.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Looks like the person took a couple to a few pellets only at a distance. I bet the guy Cheyney hit was bloodier due to number of pellets and proximity but with no camera crew available...

Oh, and cudo's to the quick thinking fellow protester who made sure to get the logo'ed hat in the shot for promo, press, and fundraising. That quick thinker is gonna get a raise.

Seriously, I hope the protesters do not do this again and learn a lesson from it. Sadly, I expect a suit that might, might capture money for their organization.

Oh, and I really do feel bad for the shooter. No matter the details that person can't be feeling all that good right now.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Looks like the person took a couple to a few pellets only at a distance. I bet the guy Cheyney hit was bloodier due to number of pellets and proximity but with no camera crew available...

Oh, and cudo's to the quick thinking fellow protester who made sure to get the logo'ed hat in the shot for promo, press, and fundraising. That quick thinker is gonna get a raise.

Seriously, I hope the protesters do not do this again and learn a lesson from it. Sadly, I expect a suit that might, might capture money for their organization.

Oh, and I really do feel bad for the shooter. No matter the details that person can't be feeling all that good right now.

HELL, he's bragging to his buddies, that he bagged a turkey:D

dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    Ok, tree sitters, greenpeace, or any anti hunting or anti gun groups as that matter, I have no love for them acting like a pest IMO.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    So she decided that her opinions about ducks were more important than the hunter's opinions on ducks. Unfortunately the shooter was a 14 year old boy who must be feeling pretty bad about all of this. I'm so glad we have folks like her out there saving the world and trying to force everyone to think like she does...

By the way, I loved the line in there by the anti-hunters about them not being able to keep the sport safe. It's plenty safe when wackjob control freaks aren't interfering with legal hunting.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We have some good hunter harassment laws I believe. We need civil immunity laws as well to keep these whack jobs from turning around and suing.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Yeap the only one I feel sorry for the 14 year old boy. I hope the unlawful stupid brainless action of this dim woman doesn't turn the boy away from hunting.

Top Bottom