• ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    339   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Shhh.... its a secret. Now EVERYONE is gonna want one.

I've head murmurs that there's one in the works. AFAIK, no official release date or pricing.

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    And those prices and specs are?

Though for me it's academic since I bought an Osprey 45 to go along with my Guardian 9 and Kestrel 556. If I'm luck, I may even get to take them home in 2014. :-(

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Fine, fine, I wont hold out on you guys. I want to remind you that I have no affiliation with Huntertown, I am not a dealer, and I probably shouldnt have a copy of the price list I have. I merely stumbled across while looking for other information. This document is hosted on their website, but I certainly dont think they intended it to be public. This document happens to be dated 1/1/13, so this information might not be final, and it may change. Heck, it may have already changed. I will NOT post the full document, because it is has dealer costs listed on it, and while I have no problem leaking the specs, I think it would be a little unfair for our hardworking dealers if we knew exactly what their cost was.

It is listed as SKU Code G45, UPC Code 852948004233, Model Guardian 45. It has a notation next to it stating "Not yet announced". The material is listed as AL,SS suggesting it will be an aluminum and stainless steel build. Under the caliber colum it lists the following: 45ACP, 9mm, 300 BLK (sub sonic). Interesting enough, this sheet does not show the Guardian 9 as 300 BLK (sub sonic), it just says "300 BLK". The length is listed as 8.75" and the weight is listed as 11oz with a K baffle type. Finally, it is listed with an MSRP of $449.

Top Bottom