• ...and so much more!
  • DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Someone HAS to know... The Agony!!! I've been waiting all day. :ingo:

I was watching it today live and I heard the bill called up but it was skipped, it appeared Yoder was absent, does that affect a bills reading? :dunno: I could be wrong about that, but it did not get voted on today. They've not updated the schedule for tomorrow, hopefully it makes it back for its third read.

Something I noticed, they read and vote really fast, they don't mess around!

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    I was watching it today live and I heard the bill called up but it was skipped, it appeared Yoder was absent, does that affect a bills reading? :dunno: I could be wrong about that, but it did not get voted on today. They've not updated the schedule for tomorrow, hopefully it makes it back for its third read.

Something I noticed, they read and vote really fast, they don't mess around!

Thanks for the update. Where were you watching it?

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN

You're my hero for keeping this thread updated. I'd rep you again, but the great and mighty powers of INGO say it's a no-go. :ingo: :D

Thanks! What was the link to where you were listening in on it the other day? I only have two classes tomorrow, so I'd like to listen in if I can depending on what time it is.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    You're my hero for keeping this thread updated. I'd rep you again, but the great and mighty powers of INGO say it's a no-go. :ingo: :D

Thanks! What was the link to where you were listening in on it the other day? I only have two classes tomorrow, so I'd like to listen in if I can depending on what time it is.

Ahh, thanks! :) I'm glad I can help, the good people of INGO have been very helpful to me over the years!

On my iPhone, in this links upper right hand corner there's a "watch live" icon, click that. It only works while there in session. Indiana General Assembly

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Pretty sure they hired an auctioneer to read these things in the Senate. Hokey smokes!!! I'm not sure that I'll know when it comes up.

Top Bottom