• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    That's not how I interpreted it. I was watching the stream and I heard that they "passed" on reading it today so it did not come up for a vote. The other bills that came up and were voted on showed the voting screen and had a Senator come up and give a re-cap on it. That did not happen on HB1563. I could be wrong, though - I'm a newbie at watching the proceedings.

I hope KEHO doesn't mind my sharing his post from the 2A sub forum here, but he makes a point.

Maybe someone "in the know" could fill us in!

dantrom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Steuben Co.
    If it was passed and not voted on yet. Does this do anything to hurt it's ability to be voted on and become law?
    I get a bad feeling with the way this keeps being rescheduled. Is this behavior normal for matters to be voted on?

xryan.jacksonx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012
    During my time at the statehouse, I saw many bill authors pass on multiple occasions. It could be that they don't have the confirmation from certain members yet that they will support the bill or they might not have prepared their speech yet. It doesn't mean anything beyond the representative wasn't ready at this point. Several times it seemed like reps were caught off guard that their bill was even up that day, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Top Bottom