WTS/WTT: Huntsman fell beast! Monster chopper.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Need some funds so letting this go. It's a beast of a blade. Used for one small tree lim ing project just to test it. Works awesome. Still hella sharp. No marks on it. This one has camo handles with OJ liners. Very comfy in the hand. Info From the maker

"What is a Fell Beast you ask?

The Fell Beast is a new hybrid breed of machete that I've developed specifically for use in hardwood forests where extreme durability is required and failure is not an option. It is a heavier, more powerful machete designed for everything from clearing blackberries to felling hardwood trees. They are extremely tough, fast in hand, and with proper technique, will out chop any tool in its weight class. Made from 52100 steel with a spring tempered spine and 58RC edge, these will hold up to extreme use where other machetes chip, roll, or suffer catastrophic failure.

The Fell Beast comes with a Kydex sheath and lifetime warranty against breakage and damage. If you break it, I will get you a new one and pay your shipping both ways.

Here are the specs.

Steel- 52100 with spring tempered spine and 57-58 RC edge
    Length- 23.5in overall
    Blade Length- 17.5in
    Blade height- 2.45 in
    Thickness- .108 and .135
    Weight-.108 ~20 ounces
    Weight .135~ 25.5
    Tang- Fully skeletonized"

Handle is much greener and brown in real life. Great color pattern.

I would like $255 shipped to your door. Priority mail. USPS money order or Paypal only. Any questions just ask.

Only trade I'm really interested in is a m&p 40 full size. Cash on my end or other trade fodder!

Top Bottom