• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    Seems the government's case of criminalizing speech and anti-government beliefs is falling apart.

Hutaree Militia Can Go Free on Bond, Judge Rules - CBS News

Most likely, this was all just a ruse to scare us all into not opposing the government.

"Discussions about killing local law enforcement officers — and even discussions about killing members of the judicial branch of government — do not translate to conspiring to overthrow, or levy way against, the United States government," the judge said Monday.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I haven't seen anything they have done that was illegal as of yet...anybody else? If they are found innocent then I want some FBI agents in the can to teach a long needed lesson to federal agents and their lawless actions.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    they got what they wanted. news headlines to instill false fear and falsely justify their illegal political actions and future ones.. also if you think about it, they forced another win for them ...... think of all the chatter they picked up over this from groups that they wouldnt have ever known about otherwise. so now they have new targets to pursue. they knew exactly what they were doing, and if anyone thinks they in any way care about your rights then you havent looked at the history of their organization since its inception

Son of Liberty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    they got what they wanted. news headlines to instill false fear and falsely justify their illegal political actions and future ones.. also if you think about it, they forced another win for them ...... think of all the chatter they picked up over this from groups that they wouldnt have ever known about otherwise. so now they have new targets to pursue. they knew exactly what they were doing, and if anyone thinks they in any way care about your rights then you havent looked at the history of their organization since its inception

Something we agree on E, they (FBI) definitely are not in th "right" protecting business. That goes for most of LE, in the end most of them seem to have the attitude of the ends justify the means. After all the constitution is just a piece of paper, and they are above it.:noway:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

I have to agree, I think they did this all in hopes of bringing out the crazies or finding someone who IS serious about causing revolt. Better keep an eye on what happens in the next 6 months before the elections. Something big is surely gonna happen.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    While Roberts ruled only whether to keep the eight men and one woman in jail until trial, her decision — reached after nearly 10 hours of hearings and detailed in 36 pages — offers an early look at her thoughts on the strength of the government's case.

"The feds are in big trouble," said Lloyd Meyer of Chicago, a former terrorism prosecutor who won decades-long prison sentences against violent militia members in western and northern Michigan. "If they can't persuade the judge by clear and convincing evidence that the defendants are dangerous, how can they convince 12 jurors beyond a reasonable doubt? Her ruling looks like the feds are prosecuting U.S. citizens for jibber-jabber."

"This so-called speech — never delivered outside the van — speaks of reclaiming America, not overthrowing the United States government," Roberts said.

under-the-bed.png

Maybe they should start focusing on Muslim extremists again.

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    This was an FBI set up, Alex Jones talked to the leader of the militia about a year ago and told him to watch out for the FBI in your militia....

AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!!!!

FBI SET UP ALL OVER IT!!!!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm not FBI.

I'm not CIA.

I'm not ATF, BATF, BATFE.

I'm not IRS.

I'm not ICE.

I'm not DOT.

I'm not NSA.

I'm sure that leaves many others.

:): I used to have a running joke with my friends that I ran crack for the CIA. :):

But in all seriousness, this statement covers it all.

I'm not affiliated, working with, a part of, or have any sort of regular contact with any law enforcement agency of any kind. :)

Ok, I lied. The only regular contact I have with LE is on this website. :):

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    see the thing is, it dont matter if youve known everyone you go to dinner with for life or not. them guys will turn your mother against you. they dont need to waste an undercover agent, they just make people feel all warm and patriotic and believe it or not, it works. but if it dont then they will offer you a cell for something you probly didnt do, and then after that most people are ready to sell out their sister.
    informants cost a lot less than agents, and also they dont give a crap if an informant is killed, thats just an "oops thanks for tryin"

JusAdSumBellum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Central IN
    see the thing is, it dont matter if youve known everyone you go to dinner with for life or not. them guys will turn your mother against you. they dont need to waste an undercover agent, they just make people feel all warm and patriotic and believe it or not, it works. but if it dont then they will offer you a cell for something you probly didnt do, and then after that most people are ready to sell out their sister.
    informants cost a lot less than agents, and also they dont give a crap if an informant is killed, thats just an "oops thanks for tryin"

'Watch him folks, 'cause he's a thoroughly dangerous man
    Well, you may not know it, but this man's a spy
    He's an undercover agent for the FBI
    And he's been sent down here to infiltrate the Ku Klux Klan'...

'Would you believe this man has gone as far
    As tearin' Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars
    And he voted for George McGovern for President'

Top Bottom