• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    After a vigorous motion to dismiss that was argued March 26th in the Northern District of Indiana, Hammond, today Federal District Judge Victoria Roberts dismissed all counts against seven members of the "Hutaree Militia".

7 Hutaree acquitted of most serious charges | The Detroit News | detroitnews.com

"While this evidence could certainly lead to a rationale fact-finder to conclude that 'something fishy' was going on, it does not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that defendants reached a concrete agreement to forcibly oppose the United States government," Roberts wrote

I'd laugh that the U.S. gov't poured all those resources into this case and couldn't even make a prima facia case on the bulk of their indictments, except that I have a faint idea of how many of my tax dollars went to finance this fiasco.

Joe

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    I'd laugh that the U.S. gov't poured all those resources into this case and couldn't even make a prima facia case on the bulk of their indictments, except that I [STRIKE]have a faint idea of [/STRIKE]would faint if I knew how many of my tax dollars went to finance this fiasco.

Joe

I corrected that for you.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    This time of year we lumpy white guys move to sitting in the garage with the door open, drinking some beer and keeping an eye on things.

INGO cops, carry two long guns tonight, some frags, a Fritz from SWAT and all the friggin' ammo you can carry. Lumpy white guys are out there . . . watching you.

Attention, all INGO cops, be advised that lumpy white guys have been observed in the area. They are armed with beer and considered tired from working all frickin' day, I repeat tired. Last oberserved in NASCAR attire, a known gang indicator. Stay frosty, INGO coppers, this is the real deal.

images

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geHLdg_VNww[/ame]

Just think now may be the time to hit the city council up for that tank you have been lusting over. If lumpy white guys are out there, you need to be ready.

Look at them, drinking beer, *****ing around the govnerment, it must stop and only you can stop it for us.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    I'd laugh that the U.S. gov't poured all those resources into this case and couldn't even make a prima facia case on the bulk of their indictments, except that I have a faint idea of how many of my tax dollars went to finance this fiasco.

Joe

I corrected that for you.

If citizens started waking up to just how frivilous the state was with other people's money that it takes by force, the state might genuinely have something to be concerned about.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    Two years without bond. Can anyone tell me what other significant event was happeneing at the same time of the " big militia sweep"? Wasn't there some kind of unorthodox , back door process going on , that led to the passage of an unconstitutional health care law? So what if they were innocent, they created a nice distraction. Never let a good crisis go to waste. Timing is everything.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Two years without bond. Can anyone tell me what other significant event was happeneing at the same time of the " big militia sweep"? Wasn't there some kind of unorthodox , back door process going on , that led to the passage of an unconstitutional health care law? So what if they were innocent, they created a nice distraction. Never let a good crisis go to waste. Timing is everything.

Exactly.

These bastards need to go.

November cannot get here soon enough.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    So, if they were replaced by republicans, suddenly everything would be better? Just remember that Waco started under Bush's watch. Just like Ruby Ridge.

Not at all friend.

Neither of the major parties has a monopoly of sonofa***** statist pig bastards and Bush (both of them) was a clear statist.

I'm holding out hope that some sheep will wake up to what is going on and demand a better alternative the bastards we have today.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    To be clear, this bastard and his henchmen have been one of the most destructive administrations in the past 100 years.

fearless leader can go to Hell, but we need not let the bastard drag the republic there with him.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That didn't take long, now did it?

I must say, Tom Piatak doesn't sound terribly upset in that little article. I'd want someones job taken from them - but look who we're talking about.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Missing from his belongings Friday were his three German shepherds which were also seized.

Where's his dogs? That ain't right. Once again, whoever is behind this crap needs to be fired instead of promoted or given a medal.

Top Bottom