I’m painting my safe!.. ZOMBIE WHOOP ASS ~ Pic heavy..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    I like the shotgun as well. How do the paint jobs stand up to use and cleaning?

That safe looks awesome! I agree a lil more splatter would be cool.

linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    So-Cal ~ Huntington Beach
    Looks excellent

Hey thank you Vitamink.. that's very kind of you to say soo..

Link

Looks great link! Your skills are still quite impressive!
    Lovin' the handles. . . .

it's always to GREAT to hear that sir.. thank you so much the kind words..

I'm going back into the safe thou.. I'm actually adding in this LOL..

9855242-bloody-handprint-with-streaks-on-bathroom-tiles.jpg

and a few other things that were suggested to me on anther site... I'll post up some pics over the weekend of the revised look..

Great job! I like the fact that it does not scream gun safe anymore!! Hide in plane site! thanks for sharing it with us!

Thanks Handk.. True it really doesn’t say safe anymore which is what I was going for and if you saw my garage it really fits in nicely hahahaha..

Thank you again for the kind words

Link

That's badass man. I think more blood is always good!!
    Btw I love the skull job on the ar. How did you do it. I wanna do something similar to my AK but more of a ghost effect

Thank you sir.. that's very kind of you to say.. Actually if you do a search I showed the process here last year.. It's all done with Duracoat and I've fried thousands of rounds through it since the paintjob and it stills look like the above pic. .the big thing that's helped it sand the test of time is the sealcoat I used. luckily the cleaning chem have no affect on it all..

have a great one sir, best of luck to you and your project and Ooohhh here's a some furniture that you might like too / give you some different ideas at at least ??

IMG_9505.jpg

I like the shotgun as well. How do the paint jobs stand up to use and cleaning?
    That safe looks awesome! I agree a lil more splatter would be cool.

the Shorty still looks great and holds up fine to the finish.. Duracoat is really strong and the fact that I applied over 5 coats of clear on it after really helps a lot. the cleaning chem have no affect on the finish of the gun..

Here’s what I use for all of my projects, regardless of the base colors / types of paint..

http://www.houtsenterprises.net/product119.html

thank again for the kind words and YES I agree I’m going back in and adding more to it.. ;)

thank you sir and best of luck with your project.. Actually here's the thread where I walk you thou step by step on how i did it.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=384261

the base coats were duracoat the rest of the paint / colors were HOK and then I sealed it..

please post pic

Thanks for the link Ill check it out

You’re more than welcome sir. if you got stuck or have any questions please feel free to PM me..

have a great one and best of luck with your upcoming project

Link

You got talent son!!! Very cool...repped!!!

that's extreamly kind of you and say and thank you for the rep too.. :D

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Wow! All of your projects are incredible! I'm gonna be the first to say that you should move to Indiana and start doing this in this great state. Haha.

awittmer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Batesville
    That takes a great amount of skill and time as well to complete. Your work is awesome! I look forward to seeing more in the future!

Top Bottom