Lake County

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    Your post lacks details and a link and is thus poor evidence.
    I am not denying the right and duty to defend one's home, loved ones, and self. But anyone can make a claim.
    There can be many claims. I only meant to scare her; I thought the gun was empty; I feared for my life, etc.
    Many can be valid for a specific incident; others might an excuse for murder.

Again, I am not making any judgement in the case you cited. It could have happened just as stated, or there could be more background.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I am not denying the right and duty to defend one's home, loved ones, and self. But anyone can make a claim.
    There can be many claims. I only meant to scare her; I thought the gun was empty; I feared for my life, etc.

Again, I am not making any judgement in the case you cited. It could have happened just as stated, or there could be more background.
    Umm...the link is highlighted In red

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

IMG_0206.jpeg

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Never say crap like that to the media or to the police. You shot to protect yourself, full stop, talk to the lawyer.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Never say crap like that to the media or to the police. You shot to protect yourself, full stop, talk to the lawyer.
    But in todays “media decides your guilt” I can also see the side of getting this out early. Hard to call him a cold blooded blood thirsty killer if the only words out of his mouth were “I didn’t want to kill him”. Wait… one of “our own” did just that already. Never mind.

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    But in todays “media decides your guilt” I can also see the side of getting this out early. Hard to call him a cold blooded blood thirsty killer if the only words out of his mouth were “I didn’t want to kill him”. Wait… one of “our own” did just that already. Never mind.
    Who made that accusation?

Top Bottom