• ...and so much more!
  • walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    I just don,t get it!!!
    How can people not hold the Muslims responsible for the shooting in Florida but can hold the gun responsible for the shooting !! This does not make any scene to me . We have come to the point that everything is someone or something else fault ,Not the insane people who commit the acts of senseless violence,no matter what religion or country they belong to, not what they use to do the violent act . Bomb, gun, knife ,sword,chemical agent, they commit no act without a person using them .

Mod's don't know if this is the right place but I had to say it

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I just don,t get it!!!
    How can people not hold the Muslims responsible for the shooting in Florida but can hold the gun responsible for the shooting !! This does not make any scene to me . We have come to the point that everything is someone or something else fault ,Not the insane people who commit the acts of senseless violence,no matter what religion or country they belong to, not what they use to do the violent act . Bomb, gun, knife ,sword,chemical agent, they commit no act without a person using them .

Mod's don't know if this is the right place but I had to say it

This probably belongs in General Politics, but I agree with your point. The problem is that when people are fixated on an agenda, they find ways of believing the most asinine things so long as it supports the narrative. These people would rather reject objective reality than accept the obvious truth.

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County
    The problem is that when people are fixated on an agenda, they find ways of believing the most asinine things

This kind of hits the nail on the head, this isn't a people agenda, its a gun control agenda....it suits a better purpose for them. Better to blame the object involved not some loony tune, that would be too offensive .....:twocents:

UNCLE HARLEY

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 21, 2012
    Kendallville
    I let my gun stay between the unlocked screen door & interior door at my house for about two weeks in early May. Not once did it open the screen door & shoot at anything walking or driving by my house. I think when this would be known to the "anti's", they would shut up real quick. They can't defend their position with this scenario.

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    There you go - as with guns -it does not matter if he is a musliem or not you cant LUMP all things into a group That's the whole point ,just like the anties do

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    The problem is ISIS. He was fighting in the name of ISIS.

They say since ISIS didn't directly tell him to do it they weren't involved. These are bald-face lies by traitors, cowards, and feckless curs. Maybe he didn't have a handler, but he was radicalized by their rhetoric. He was encouraged by their publications. He was inspired by their actions. The only criteria for joining ISIS is that you are of the Muslim faith and swear your allegiance to ISIS. He checks both of those boxes.

This was an attack by an international terrorist group on US soil. It wasn't "just another shooting". It wasn't just an act of domestic terrorism by a lone gunman. The significance of this event and its implications are as large as those of the September 11, 2001 attacks.

America is at war, and unless we begin to acknowledge that we will lose without fighting. We will cower while terrorists, domestic and foreign, inspired by the siren song of radicalization, destroy our nation in an unholy Jihad. Their goal is no less than complete subjugation of our people under their twisted Sharia. How high a blood toll will our leaders foist on our families in order to maintain their willful denial of the threat we as a nation face?

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I let my gun stay between the unlocked screen door & interior door at my house for about two weeks in early May. Not once did it open the screen door & shoot at anything walking or driving by my house. I think when this would be known to the "anti's", they would shut up real quick. They can't defend their position with this scenario.

No, they would have called you irresponsible for leaving it "unsecured". They will always twist things around to promote their position.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    The problem is ISIS. He was fighting in the name of ISIS.

They say since ISIS didn't directly tell him to do it they weren't involved. These are bald-face lies by traitors, cowards, and feckless curs. Maybe he didn't have a handler, but he was radicalized by their rhetoric. He was encouraged by their publications. He was inspired by their actions. The only criteria for joining ISIS is that you are of the Muslim faith and swear your allegiance to ISIS. He checks both of those boxes.

This was an attack by an international terrorist group on US soil. It wasn't "just another shooting". It wasn't just an act of domestic terrorism by a lone gunman. The significance of this event and its implications are as large as those of the September 11, 2001 attacks.

America is at war, and unless we begin to acknowledge that we will lose without fighting. We will cower while terrorists, domestic and foreign, inspired by the siren song of radicalization, destroy our nation in an unholy Jihad. Their goal is no less than complete subjugation of our people under their twisted Sharia. How high a blood toll will our leaders foist on our families in order to maintain their willful denial of the threat we as a nation face?

^^^ this, 100%

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    So the liberals want to blame the NRA and not the radical Muslims? When has an NRA member committed a mass shooting? We know the Orlando shooting and the San Bernardino shooting was by people of the Muslim religion pledging allegiance to ISIS. They weren't NRA members and they weren't pledging allegiance to Wayne LaPierre but yet the media and the liberals want to blame the NRA and law abiding gun owners and the tool that was used (AR-15). Nonsense.

Last edited:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Look, it's like this. The Liberals can't come up with a PC way to fight radical Islam. They don't have a clue what to do to stop this issue.

So, they attack the gun. They know that if they got the "assault weapon ban" they wanted, along with the enhanced background checks and everything else, it would do nothing for fighting radical Islam. But, it makes them look like "they are doing something". Doing something that they can show to their base, whether it is effective or not, is what is important.

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    If they were consistent, liberals would be out protesting for the banning of ISIS flags, like they did with Confederate flags after the Charleston shooting. Instead, they are jumping on the SJW Twitter-wagon of incrementally disarming the American people. They do this because liberals are hyper emotional, knee-jerk, reactionary control freaks. They are highly tuned in to the pack mentality of social media, but have no time for debate grounded in history and logic.

Our individual civil rights are not granted to us by the "government". We are born with certain inalienable individual rights bestowed upon us by our Creator. Our Founding Fathers recognized this, and wrote the Bill of Rights to "limit" the "government" in their future desire to interfere with our God-given individual liberties.

Top Bottom