• ...and so much more!
  • 12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    i purchased a glock 30 gen 3 about a week ago. took it to the range and put 100 flawless rounds down the pipe. needless to say i fell in love and just picked up a glock 23 gen 3 today. somebody once told me to not drink the koolaid well i did and loved it now im on my second glass.
    Never even gave Glock a second thought until I came into a really good deal on a Gen3 G23 from a co-worker, bought it and dang it shot nice. It had a big 'ol light under the bbl so it is now my nightstand weapon. Then about 6 months after that another co-worker approaches me about a Gen3 G36 that he has ($350) and this thing had never been shot let alone out of the box much. I like the 1911 so I had plentyof .45 around and bought it. The single stack fits my hand better than a G30 so now it my carry weapon. They ain't pretty, but they go bang when you pull the trigger and I gave up Kool-Aid a long time ago. :D

Glock10MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    I am thinking of getting a Glock 30 ,wanting a 'just right' carry pistol,I never wanted a Glock before prefering metal.I didnt want just 6-8 rounds & 15 or more can be too big,The .40 Mod.30 is just the size at 10rd. Just still dont know about their non-abilty to shoot lead through them,that is a hinderance as I load everthing I shoot, at this time you CAN still get lead to load with.

Get an aftermarket barrel for shooting your lead reloads.

Lone Wolf Distributors - Product Detail - LWD Barrel M/30 45 ACP Stock Length - $109.95

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Love them or hate them, I thought they were funny too back in the late 80's, then an Army buddy let me shoot his 1st Gen G-17, and a Tacoma Wa (I was stationed at Ft. Lewis Wa at the time) showed me the simplicity of his issued G-19. Been a big fan ever since. My G-23, 2nd Gen beater is my "Best Glock", happy to have it and or the G-27 2.5 Gen baby brother, always hanging around. The G-22 3rd Gen "Trunk Gun", I used at the range last week, 30 rds of 180 gr .40 FMJ (PRIVI) to the bull and 9 ring, fifteen rounds to the head, I had unfortunatly three gathered around the targets ear, off the paper (my bad), but 42 out of 45 on target aint bad.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    These Glocks are fantastic! And yes you just cant stop with one, G17, 19, 23, 26. 27. 30s, and now the 34. Very reasonably priced all except that first one! LOL.:ar15:

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    After owning 17 Glocks over the years and still having 7 of them, I am pretty sure I have drank gallons of the Kool-aid by now. My glass is only half full though. (I like to be an optimist). I have several other handguns of various manufactures, but I EDC Glocks everyday.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    just bought a gen 3 g19. od green frame. never had a block, er i mean glock before. it is growing on me thats for sure. just ordered a super tuck for it. i like it.

Phoenix1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Greenwood
    I absolutely love my G23 Gen 4. I've not shot all handguns on the market, but I have no qualms about my Glock. For me, simplicity is key (I live by the KISS principle) so the Glock fits the bill.

Shrek1980

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I have shot a few Glocks. I've never been too impressed until I held a custom worked Glock. I had a sip of the Kool aid, but I'm still an M&P fan. They just fit my hand better.

Top Bottom