• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • linc_man

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Nice find! I carry my P239 in a crossbreed super tuck every day. It's a sweet carry set up, and I love those two-tones !
    Pic with the new grips would be awesome.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Sure, will do tomorrow. BTW, the Lasergrips fit my pistol perfectly despite CTC's assertion they fit all P239's except SAS models. It seems the fit issue only pertains to SAS Gen 1's with the DAK trigger. These grips are marvelously-engineered and fit absolutely perfectly. Best part is they feel super, too. $230 very well spent.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Yes, this is one fine pistol. More Rolex than Timex, easy to see why it's almost twice as expensive as a Glock. Either will tell time and run reliably, but one feels... crafted. I would consider having one of these or one of its siblings but I shoot left-handed so it's Glocks or M&Ps for me. The trigger is super, reminds me of a Kimber I had until the original owner caught up with it and out of the goodness of my heart they were reunited.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Forgot to mention yes, my two mag's are narrowed in the bullet nose area. No way a .40 would go in there.

Is there any reason to think that feeding .357 from a .40 mag would be compromised?

If the mag is narrowed for the .357, perhaps it's for a reason?

I know that some older Glock mags don't full interchange .357/.40 very well-- you need the actual .357 or .40 mag for proper function.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Nice find! I carry my P239 in a crossbreed super tuck every day. It's a sweet carry set up, and I love those two-tones !
    Pic with the new grips would be awesome.

Here ya go:

attachment.php

attachment.php

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Nice pistol OP. I carry a Glock 31 Gen 3 as my EDC. I love, love, love the .357sig round. I had a G32 for a while, and sold that one, I just shoot a full sized pistol better.
    I was hot for an HK MP5 chambered in .357sig, I don't know if they ever made one. It would be cool if they did.

Top Bottom