• ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    My MEC is begging for some HS-6 for 28 gauge hulls

I bought a canister of it when I was there the first go round.
    You can call ahead to ask if they have any to ensure that it would be worth your while - 765-825-3418 (9-5 M-F).
    It's likely that some of the powders clearly visible in my photos (W231?) would work at least as well or better for you, but only a check in the manuals can tell you that.

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Connersville would be quite the skip for me,maybe can get some at the 1500 this go around?

Found some at Fort Wayne yesterday, got a 4 pound jug of Titegroup. While there I was told powder would definitely loosen up by fall. Reason...military contracts would be up and those lines would switch back to consumer powders. Don't know if its true, but I hop it is...

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    70 Miles away from me.. Sad faces.. Not sure if its worth paying for the 1500 just to get over priced powder

I'd say no. I wanted to go to the 1500 a couple months ago because I've never been there before, but when I saw it was going to cost me $17 just to get in my mind was quickly made up.

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    I'd say no. I wanted to go to the 1500 a couple months ago because I've never been there before, but when I saw it was going to cost me $17 just to get in my mind was quickly made up.

$17 to get into the 1500???? For what it would cost for gas, plus parking, and entrance fee, I'll never go. Went down years ago as a kid, looks lil that was my first and last time. Oh well, Fort Wayne and Kokomo for me.

INDY-1911

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    Avon
    I got 2 4lbs 231
    8lbs of HS6
    2X 1lb 231
    and a HP 38.

Most of it was for friends. Worth the drive. Shop is new, lots of pistols and items you just don't see everywhere

Top Bottom