• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JDvader

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Evansville, IN
    They sent me the wrong upper. I ordered a 16" CHF M4A1. They sent me a 16" mid length A2. No response after being on hold for 20 minutes, I try to leave a voicemail and it wasn't working. So I email them and get an immediate response saying that it will take 4 business days to get back to me. I think I'm going to call it a day and grab a beer.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    At least you found an upper. I am beginning wondering if what I have ordered is going to materialize. May be building a lower only at the MCF&G get together next month.

kbailey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Lafayette
    I don't know why everyone like PSA so much. It took them 2 months to fix my order after repeated emails and phone calls. I hope they get you the right upper soon, but I imagine everyone is swamped due to all of the panic buying.

kbailey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Lafayette
    How was their customer service, did they take care of you?

It was non-existent in my opinion. Called and emailed for 3 weeks with no answer, then when I finally got a reply they apologized for the mistake and said they would take care of it. I quickly got a UPS tracking email but after a week of nothing from UPS I ran the tracking number and it was never shipped. Again I called and emailed ... and called and emailed ... and called an emailed. I got no replies .. none .. zero ... nothing .. nada. I basically gave up on ever getting my lower parts kit (which the website showed in stock). I finally tried IMing the PSA rep over on AR15.com. He replied very quickly, was very apologetic, packed and shipped my lpk the next business day himself (which was not his job).

I am very grateful for that individual but by that point I had decided I was done with PSA. I now read lots of stories about people getting the wrong uppers, missing parts, incorrect parts, one guy was even sent a box of 50 pmags when he ordered 5 I think (cant remember the exact number). I believe that they must have almost zero quality control in the shipping department. Everyone makes mistakes but good grief it seems like they make enough for everyone. Now, if everyone at the company was like the one individual who finally helped me I would wholeheartedly endorse PSA .. but until they clean up their act I have little use for them. I would rather pay more and buy from a company that I know will send me the correct parts or make it right immediately then go through another 2 months of zero communication and zero customer service. YMMV

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    :twocents:

I have had great CS from them. I have about 10 orders placed with them not including ammo stuff and only one slight problem of a forged charging handle was forgotten. I got an e-mail back from the gal the day after I asked about looking into my missing part. She sent it out the next day with tracking info. Arrived a couple days later. I am sorry I can't recall her name. I checked my sent mail box and it doesn't go back far enough to look to help.

I hope they get everything straightened out for your correct upper!

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    PSA is sold out of everything. I paged through looking for parts and saw the pallet racking for the warehouse listed @ $500 a linear foot. SOLD OUT, no back order. LOL

jrh84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Columbus
    A buddy of mine got his PSA midlength upper in the other day after about a 1.5 month wait. Everything looked good, except no handguard was installed or included. That's a pretty major oversight in my book. I've had good luck with my 2 orders though.

EOC

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    The Garage
    I ordered an upper in October from them and had it November so about 30 days.. It was flawless had a slight order issue and so did tons of other people due to it being the one upper that said came with complete BCG after them telling all of us we wouldnt get one due to they made a website error they came together contacted all of us that had proof that are upper came with a BCG and they sent them to us for free.. Some of there CS people are crap but a couple of them really try.. I made a complaint on one of them and they said they would listen to the call and deal with that person accordingly.. All in all I will deal with them again anytime..

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    lol that sucks, but with as nuts as it is i'm not surprised. you can always sell it on gunbroker for $1700!

THIS^^^^ Gunbroker is going insane. I saw a home built AR with cheap stuff on it (red dot sight ect) it was at 3900.00 !!!!!!!

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    OP, unless you are just pining over an M4 style, those midlengths are some awesome shooters. If you can't get this issue resolved, I'm sure you could get every penny you paid and then some for it.

Top Bottom