• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    My bro in law was yote huntin at the farm today, had a green trailblazer shoot a button buck in the field from the road not far from where he was sitting. :xmad:

Had DNR hoping they would sit and wait for them to come back and retrieve it, but it is a holiday

This one will be donated to feed the needy.

Gibster

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Boone County
    All honest outdoorsmen should carry a small camera with a long zoom capability to document this kind of disgraceful activity.
    Scum bag no doubt shot from the road/vehicle, probably used an illegal caliber and may not have intended to return for the kill.
    Just have no use for those folks.

Two thumbs up for the donation.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    the CO came all the way from Washington to near Williams.

The scumbag who did it used a rifle, spine shot, jacked up the back straps :(

pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    People like that are nothing more then trash. They make hunters and gun owners look like we could care less about life. Thats not hunting at all its just killing and wasteing meat.

chris317

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    I ran into a "photographer" when I was out hunting on a property I have permission on. I was up in the stand and he walked basically under me. I confronted him and he said he was just taking pictures of the snow on the trees...while carrying a 12 guage, no oragne, and no permission. I took the high road and played along and told him it was dangerous to be out in camo, with no orange on. I really just wanted to bust him in the jaw!

Silver-z28

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Henry County
    Sounds about how things go. Anymore most people you see arnt hunters as my father said to 80%contact of the trucks and people you see aint got a clue and once they get cold will be hunting from a truck. This same thing has happened to us on the farm i hunt. At least you got someone to show up. Theu told me to call the police amd get a tag from them for deer. Even after givung truck info

Top Bottom