• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jason765

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Henry County
    I figured out a while back that most of what's on Tru TV is ironically fake. For those of you who don't know, all of their repo shows are scripted (operation repo, lizard lick towing, etc). They are just dramatizations of stories. The world's wildest videos are real but many of the cameras dont pick up audio so the fine folks at Tru insert audio for your ear hole's pleasure. This is really noticable when they have horrible over-actors do voices that are supposed to be helicopter pilots for police chases, but what I saw today was a man robbing a bank with a semi-auto AK, as verified by a wounded security guard. The problem was that those same fine folks at Tru inserted bursts of automatic gun fire everytime he shot the gun, making the 5 shots he took sound like aprox. 50. I dont usually complain much on the internet, but this stuff drives me crazy. At least they properly identified the gun:n00b:

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    Full throttle
    Hardcore Pawn
    Impractical JOkers
    Wipeout
    Bait Car

I WILL watch any of the above shows on TRU TV. Especially Full throttle, Impractical JOkers, and wipeout.

All towing shows on any channel suck.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    The only towing show I liked was Wrecked, but it was not on tru tv and appears to be only in reruns now...

I do like hardcore pawn.

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    My wife watches that channel all the time. I hate the annoying hosts and commentators on the clip shows like "Worlds Dumbest..." They are just reject actors and unfunny comedians.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    The only thing worse than Tru Tv is hearing someone talk about a show on Tru Tv and how they think it's real.

I hate TV for taking the true/real life/reality turn. I can not wait for it to die!

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Try shutting the crap off. I did 3 years ago.On occasion I still watch a movie on DVD,but just watching 5 minutes of regular tv makes me feel ill.
    You do not realize the sheer volume of garbage you willingly sit through to watch what amounts to a 25 minute sitcom during a normal hourly tv show.
    I do not miss TV at all.Take away my internet,and we would have problems though.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I'm not sure if it's on TRU or some other channel, but 1,000 Ways to Die is kinda disturbing! I used to watch Operation Repo, just because it's almost funny-stupid. It always cracks me up when they are screaming "Relax! Relax!" As if anyone is going to relax while being screamed at! :rolleyes:

Haggis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    Try shutting the crap off. I did 3 years ago.On occasion I still watch a movie on DVD,but just watching 5 minutes of regular tv makes me feel ill.
    You do not realize the sheer volume of garbage you willingly sit through to watch what amounts to a 25 minute sitcom during a normal hourly tv show.
    I do not miss TV at all.Take away my internet,and we would have problems though.

We are doing that in my house.
    We got rid of TV service last September. Should have done it sooner. :yesway:

We do still have Netflix and watch a movie now and then.

shootfirst

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    The only towing show I liked was Wrecked, but it was not on tru tv and appears to be only in reruns now...

I do like hardcore pawn.

Wrecked is pretty good but some of it is over exaggerated as well. But for the most part its good ol fashion towing!

Top Bottom