• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Someday I'd like to build a house with a couple stripper poles and a small stage. Never know what might happen when you've got a bunch of friends over.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    How awesome of you to post this here. I was just about to throw out our old stripper pole. Sure, it's got some wear on it, but it's still very functional. I think I'll just put it at the curb and post a "curbside alert" on craigslist. First come first serve. Thanks again for the post.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    ugh you guys are noobs... the stripper pole is used both ways.. in buying and selling... someone posts someones number they dont like and the guy gets harassed

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    2 pocket knives - $7 (Evansville - West Side)

Date: 2011-12-09, 7:30PM EST
    Reply to: sale-t7enn-2712927290@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    For sale I have two (2) pocket knives. The large one has 12 (I think) implements, all of which are very tight with no chips or broken points. This would make a great knife for camping or scouting. The other is a small pocket version, with a single blade and file (also in very fine condition). $7.00 firm buys both. Cash only.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    5U15P35R13m23oe3p1bbk7773fcff47761f15.jpg

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    2 pocket knives - $7 (Evansville - West Side)

Date: 2011-12-09, 7:30PM EST
    Reply to: sale-t7enn-2712927290@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    For sale I have two (2) pocket knives. The large one has 12 (I think) implements, all of which are very tight with no chips or broken points. This would make a great knife for camping or scouting. The other is a small pocket version, with a single blade and file (also in very fine condition). $7.00 firm buys both. Cash only.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    5U15P35R13m23oe3p1bbk7773fcff47761f15.jpg

What am I missing here? :dunno:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Wonder how low they'd go on that shuttle. That'd be awesome in the backyard; **** of the neighbor to the north to no end!

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Wonder how low they'd go on that shuttle. That'd be awesome in the backyard; **** of the neighbor to the north to no end!
    I need to rant. I wonder how much less expensive it would be to fit the shuttle cargo bay as labs and berthing areas to expand the ISS vs. building modules? Just think, robot arms for repairs and extra labs/living quarters all for free just need to be docked....then they also double as escape vehicles and or cargo movers for the moon colony......there are two of them being trashed right?...just sayin'....the stupid runs deep man.

Top Bottom