I have to admit something I'm not proud of.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Split

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Evansville
    I have Lorcin .22lr (that's not the admission yet). It was all of $50 years ago when it was given to me after my 18th birthday. I have hated that gun and done nothing but speak poorly of it for all these years. I went to shoot it back then and it was nothing but FTE and FTF, one round after another. Probably never put more than 100 rounds through it, because I could never get through all 7 in the mag without fussing with it.

Yesterday I finally took it out with me shooting, figuring we would all have good times making fun of the worlds best single shot semi-auto.

Well I was wrong. It fed every round of Federal Bulk pack we had, some of it as old as the gun! I couldn't miss with the damn thing at 7 or 14 yards.

I was shocked and almost disappointed it shot so well. Because I am going to have to go hunt for mags, and they are almost 50% of the price of the gun now!

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Im glad yours works. I wont shoot a lorcin ever again. I had one blow apart im my hand. It brused me a lil but still got all my bugger hooks im place. Good luck!

backtrail540

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    Angola, IN
    I have hated that gun and done nothing but speak poorly of it for all these years. I went to shoot it back then and it was nothing but FTE and FTF, one round after another. Probably never put more than 100 rounds through it, because I could never get through all 7 in the mag without fussing with it.

Same here. Maybe ill have to go shoot mine again and it will magically work good. :laugh:

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    Any of these old Saturday nigh Specials will show a great improvement with a fluff and buff and a few other tricks. There are forums specifically dedicated to making these things run. The upside to them is that they have only a few moving parts, and are as simple as a firearm can be; this makes diagnosing (and thus correcting) problems and malfunctions very easy.

They have developed a rabid and zealoutous following, not unlike High Points. ;)

renegade

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    IN
    Don't be ashamed just chalk it up to your expert gun skills. If you can run that pistol that well you could beat any pro. :D

Top Bottom